Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

few questions

wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

im reading about a lot of peole QQing and reagequitting because of the nerfbat. is teh game still worth looking into?

how big is the game world and is it easy to find world, non instanced pvp?

how big are the main capital cities?

Comments

• wilbergwilberg Member Posts: 182

??

• KryptyKrypty Member UncommonPosts: 454

- nerf whiners are those who enjoy games that they dominate in - so now that its a more fair playing field, their upset - ignore them

- world PvP is easy to find in the higher zones - just last night I was in a 15 man raiding party and we had nonstop action with defiant players for a solid 2-3 hours (doing rifts in between)

- the capital cities are big enough. I think they are laid out fairly nicely and nothing is really too far out of the way

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Do the 4 day trial man, its going on right now until April 4th, couple more days.

Try this code: L22M-32XP-XJG2-DQDX-XG7G

I just posted it about an hour ago on the SWTOR forums tho so it may be used up. There has to be somewhere you can find a key tho, add Rift to facebook if you use it and havent added them already and check there too.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

Holy crap, thanks a lot. So it ends the 4th? Because on my account page it says:

Event schedule

10am PST April 4, 2011 through 10am PST April 7, 2011.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Originally posted by wilberg

Holy crap, thanks a lot. So it ends the 4th? Because on my account page it says:

Event schedule

10am PST April 4, 2011 through 10am PST April 7, 2011.

lol I dunno, looks cool.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• Merlin1977Merlin1977 Member Posts: 168

Originally posted by wilberg

im reading about a lot of peole QQing and reagequitting because of the nerfbat. is teh game still worth looking into?

Well most of the nerfs were to overpowered souls which needed a bit of nerfing, so most of QQ'ing is from those people that played overpowered characters and knew they were overpowered but wanted it to stay that way.  The balancing in pvp is better now in my opinion, warriors can't for example just rush into the midst of things and expect to stay alive.

how big is the game world and is it easy to find world, non instanced pvp?

Can't really comment as i'm on a pve server i'm afraid for this question.

how big are the main capital cities?

In my opinion they are a nice size, not too big and not too small, just right really.  Easy to find stuff but not too big that you spend half of your gametime going from one end of the city to the other to find a trainer.

So I made it to the Defiants "capital" of Meridian and wow its small. I know its just a temble but geeze, i dont get any sense of immersion when walking around..also i hate there is no sheathe/unsheathe animations. Your weapons just appear in your hands.

other than that the combat is nice and i love the character customization and graphics.