Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kinda Bored so far.........

DurrasDurras Member UncommonPosts: 3

Well, I stopped playing WoW about 3 months ago, and recently tried Rift and was not impressed (as one of my friends put it, lil WoW lol).  I have searched for things but the only thing that interests me right now is the prospect of playing Star Wars: The Old Republic when it releases. 

I played WoW from release up until said few months ago, I did stop for a bit to play SC2 when it came out, but now I am bored and wandering aimlessly through F2P games and not much is keeping me going.

Anyone have any suggestions as to what games I might try?

Comments

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

Guild Wars is always a good game when your bored and its different. You could always try MMOs from other genres like Eve, STO, and SWG (all have trials).

• rogabrrogabr Member Posts: 125

Lunia (double dragon anime game, very fun insanely well built gameplay, end game is repetitive though, the highest skill cap in a PVP Game, E V E R, you want skill based pvp? hands down 100% top of the list by a HUGE gap Lunia.)

Dragonica (double dragon side scrolling anime game, grindy, slower than lunia, ALOT slower)

Dungeon Fighter

Magicka (or however you spell it)

Pockie Ninja (not bad if you like naruto / bleach, just get ready for repetitivness)

atlantica online

microvolts 

S4 league

league of legends

kongregate games

private servers for ragnarok online, dekaron, cabal online, Mu online, Gunz, vanguard, etc etc etc, search "gamesite top 200" or something

trickster (very high level cap if you enjoy that, plays similiar to ragnarok)

Dungeons and dragons online

vindictus

runes of magic

4story

RF online

Requiem: Bloodymare (beware, absoloutly HUGE maps once you get out of the starting zone, basically forces you to spend money to get a mount, reason why i quit, otherwise good game)

soul of the ultimate nation

conquer online

theres obviously ALOT more but you've just gotta search for what you want, some parameters would of been good just not "gief game LOL!" FPS? RTS? MMO? high level cap? low level cap? grindy? quest based? stage? open world?, pretty much played everything to the point where if i find a game that looks good i can log in with default username + pw and theres a good chance ive already made an account for that company / game in the past and just forgotten about it

• Demmi77Demmi77 Member UncommonPosts: 229

i just started lunia lvl 54 iris and am loving it so far. its a nice change of pace to the action paced rpg. it's built well and you dont' need the item shop to start, at least not after a solid week of playing.