Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: The Quiz - Bottom Feeders Edition

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,633MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon Quiz Master Drew Wood is back this week with another MMO IQ test. This week, Drew takes another look at the games list and queries readers about those rated games that seem to be struggling to find positive reviews. See if you can identify these 'lowest of the low' MMOs and then leave us a comment or two about how you did.

Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the Quiz for this week! Thanks for joining us again, it's nice to see you all here. Please be seated, because we need to start right away. I will be timing you! Last week we focused on the top ten reader rated games in hype or released. This week, I'm going to focus on the bottom seven! Obviously, not all games on our list have votes, so I'll be starting with the lowest voted game on the list, anything that does not have any votes will not be taken into account. Ready? Here we go!

Read more of Drew Wood's The Quiz - Bottom Feeders Edition.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• QuizzicalQuizzical Posts: 15,015Member Uncommon

"Join us next week when we dive back into the Quizzical world of MMOs!"

Wait, what?