Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only 100 keys for APB?

MokweeMokwee Member Posts: 286

Thats so miniscule. 100? wow. I really wanted in that too.

Comments

• NaxriusNaxrius Member Posts: 62

I know right?? THANK GOD I got one in time!!!!!!! :D

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I was at work when the offer came down, so I missed out.  But I'm moving to a new house this month so my game time will be more iffy than usual anyways.

Hope the testers to a good job.

• KyllsynKyllsyn Member UncommonPosts: 110

Thank god i was invited to closed Beta. ^_^ They emailed my key to me . (:

all derp'd out and nowhere to herpaderp.
  • lexillexil Member UncommonPosts: 34

I saw it to late also.. to bad, I signed up for CB but never got activated...

to bad, still waiting

• TheMFYTheMFY Member Posts: 7

Don't be so happy if you have the key, there is still an application stage before actually logging into the game.

After you recieve the key via email you will need to fill in bunch of questions, related to pc spec, internet connection and a few other stuff. That's the application, then you need to wait for them to confirm you into closed beta testing manually by reviewing your application. But they are already perparing for Open Beta anyway. Time will tell :)

• ukforzeukforze Member Posts: 331

100 keys!? lol this is gonna be an interesting test episode,

I suppose they dont need great numbers to do a stress test if the subs are anything

like the first time around, plusits all instanced.

I enjoyed the game first time round, it just lacked content, plus the fps side was poor,

hopefully this will be addressed :)

The Deathstar destroyed planets...Lucas Arts destroyed Galaxies

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Played:
    SWG | EVE | WOW | VG | LOTRO | WAR | FML | STO | APB | AOC | MORTAL | WOT | BP | SW:TOR