Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Godswar Online: Play Via Facebook

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

GodsWar Online devs have announced that the game is now fully functional within the Facebook gaming platform. Previously released as a free-to-play browser title from IGG, the game brings its anime style to Facebook with live GM events planned.

GodsWar Online also offers players social tools to help you stay in touch with friends, and lets you team up and conquer your opponents together. Whether you’re doing quests, fighting side-by-side, exploring instanced zones, talking about how to improve your gear, or just hanging out, friendships are easy to build and enjoy as you meet new people along the way.

If you’re looking for a change of pace, there are always good times around the bend as the GWO team stages frequent special events. To learn more about all the game has to offer, visit the GodsWar Online Wall on Facebook.

Try out the app here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• freachfreach Member Posts: 37

Not bad. Maybe a good move.

• s8man888s8man888 Member Posts: 32

I thought it was a client based game before.

• purewitzpurewitz Member UncommonPosts: 489

Its runs on the Kalydo Player. Which is a web app that runs everything server side, even the graphics. Kalydo's next venture is bringing Runes of Magic to Facebook using the same technology.

When we get back from where we are going, we will return to where we were. I know people there!

• mrcalhoumrcalhou Member UncommonPosts: 1,444

I know a lot of people think that Facebook will be the death of gaming, but I actually think it's a pretty neat idea. I'm not the Farmville type, prefering to play Eve online and the like, but I do spend a lot of time on Facebook to chat with my friends (because instant messanging software is soooo 2009. /eyeroll

--------
    "Chemistry: 'We do stuff in lab that would be a felony in your garage.'"

The most awesomest after school special T-shirt:
    Front: UNO Chemistry Club
    Back: /\OH --> Bad Decisions

• ChackzChackz Member Posts: 76

gay