Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The greatest game ever made ever...

PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

in the history of ever made games.... EVER.

I'm getting into closed beta, I own YOU.

Comments

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

It's a common tactic of K2 to list games as "Closed Beta", yet accept every applicant. Much like what Perpetuum did. I'm not going to debat on it being a good or bad game, I just want you to know what Realtime Worlds APB is not going to be K2 APB. 

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by ScrimMaltese

It's a common tactic of K2 to list games as "Closed Beta", yet accept every applicant. Much like what Perpetuum did. I'm not going to debat on it being a good or bad game, I just want you to know what Realtime Worlds APB is not going to be K2 APB. 

As long as i can drive around for  free who gives a shit

• UkihaUkiha Member Posts: 58

You've choosen to send your PC specs to G1,not to join te closed beta,if they're good enough for them, then you will be choosen to enter and play/test closed beta.

Cool story sir, k thx bye gl h4x0rz..

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by Ukiha

You've choosen to send your PC specs to G1,not to join te closed beta,if they're good enough for them, then you will be choosen to enter and play/test closed beta.

Cool story sir, k thx bye gl h4x0rz..

No you don't understand, I'm in the family&friends beta. You chumps are the ones who are waiting to be picked.

So, cool story.

• Paradigm68Paradigm68 Member UncommonPosts: 890

Funny how the greatest game ever made failed, shut down in record time being one of the shortest lived mmo's ever.  I would have thought the greatest game ever made would be a success.  I guess it was so great it collapsed under the weight of its own greatness?

• mmrbaisitemmrbaisite Member Posts: 61

The beta will be short. I'll buy this game if they come up with some reasonable fee/subscription model. It ain't a mmo ya know. Fun game.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Sounds like you're excited to get to play a game before anyone else, which implies you have no idea what a beta is all about.

Grats on all your success, picking you may be a sign of impending failure AGAIN for APB.

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• exionenexionen Member Posts: 56

Ah, APB... yeah, was in the last beta about a year ago... it was fun for like... a couple of hours, then it felt like I seen it all:/

Same mission over and over again, only pvp when your on a mission or if you do some crime infront of a "cop". Didn't try out the "cop" side of it all... just the criminal side. It was somewhat fun if you played with a friend, but got boring quick... so we could hope for it to be better this time around.

And this time it is going f2p with itemstore, what I've heard. Probably with a option of sub for more goodies.

• urthal22urthal22 Member UncommonPosts: 108

Its sad to see so many People speak of the Revived game without even having Basic knowledge of how G1 is actually Working on it.

Why are you even posting in the first place ? to add 1 to your count or to troll ?

Besides... The IP of APB was dead, a chance to play it again Is quite interesting for anyone who enjoyed it before or For people who Just were not too hot about the 50$ box tag + monthly fees

And before you Comment on how the game will be, next time Do Basic research about it... You might come off as less stupid and have your "opinion" taken seriously.

• marinridermarinrider Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

I had a beta account from the Old APB and I was accepted into this one about a month ago...  Anyone with a previous account is already accepted the email said.  So good bye Mr. "I'm better than all of you because my real life sucks."

• majimaji Member UncommonPosts: 2,091

I'm glad that you're happy to be able to spend your time playing a bugged version of a game that failed in record time.

Let's play Fallen Earth (blind, 300 episodes)

Let's play Guild Wars 2 (blind, 45 episodes)

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

Originally posted by marinrider

I had a beta account from the Old APB and I was accepted into this one about a month ago...  Anyone with a previous account is already accepted the email said.  So good bye Mr. "I'm better than all of you because my real life sucks."

WRONG. We old APB gamers weren't accepted. You were accepted to apply for beta. Read your e-mail next time.