Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMORPG is the best for PvP.....

Hello. I have been reading the posts all morning as well as looking at the top mmorpg's, but one problem. They do not tell me the PvP and about it. Please tell me what game has graphics like World Of Warcraft Or Neocron, but where i can PvP anyone and anywhere and with a decent amount of weapons and classes. Somewhere where I can PvP anything and anytime. Please advise. Thank you kindly ::::06::

I LOVE to beta test :)

Comments

• ViolentYViolentY Member Posts: 1,458

You should look into Shadowbane... it has the exact PvP you're looking for, with a very good amount of weapons/armor and classes. The only downfall is, it has quite a bad reputation for not being very stable with lag and etc. But I played it for a few months and I loved it.

-Machiavelli

• den023den023 Member Posts: 10

GREAT reply! I was looking into this game and said "maybe", but left it at that. I'll check it out more and see wsup with the rating and all that fun stuff. By the way, is it an old game ? Meaning will they ditch that game soon and come out with a NEW one ? I would HATE to play it then a couple months later have to buy it AGAIn version 2. I'm looking for your reply and thanks again for taking the time to help me !

It's an older game, but certainly not as old as Everquest and some other games. But to answer what I think you were getting at, no, they are not coming out with a "Shadowbane II" anytime in the near--or even distant--future. And you do not have to buy the expansions to play it.

There's a 15 day (I think) trial on their website, you should check it out. I'm actually thinking of downloading it again, becuase of the new expansion they just came out with. I really want to try the new vampire race.

-Machiavelli

Are you telling me i can download the whole game ? I dont have to go out and purchase it from a store ? If this is true then i'm going to download it NOW and would thank you greatly if you could give me the site where i can download the game. Thank you kindly sir.

You can download the entire game and the first expansion pack for free from their site, but to play it you need an account with a CD key from the case of the game in store. You can make a free trial account on their website, though, but it will expire in 15 days.

If you would like to go more in depth, AIM me on Yeildarb.

http://shadowbane.com/us/FreeTrial.php

-Machiavelli

Thank you kindly! I'm downloading ti as i type this. I'll be honest i'm quite anxious to play! I'll get aim and add you to it. I'll be talking to you within 10 min ::::08::

This is going to be funny... I cant find the place to sign up for aim. I have trillian on my computer which has aim on it, but can't find a website which let's me sign up. Please advise.