Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta App keys being sent

alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236

woot, can't wait to hit the streets again, hope i get in

Comments

• Hopscotch73Hopscotch73 Member UncommonPosts: 971

Boy did they ask a lot of questions!

My app is in too.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I already have my key but srsly...I have like...a 20 page research paper due :/

and another history essay to do...

Oh and a few other projects...FAILL

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• Masta22Masta22 Member Posts: 298

MY app is in too but I'm curious as to how my mobile phone carrier has any relevance to applying for a closed beta.

• shadow417shadow417 Member UncommonPosts: 170

Yeah... adding my application about right now.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I think I'm getting tired of waiting.  There are other games.

• KermitfroggKermitfrogg Member Posts: 3

There site has gone down all day, the west coast beta keys are to be sent out sometime today but I am not sure if there site had crashed or if there updating there servers for the beta to start. Anyway we should see the servers up sometime in the week here.

• alkrmralkrmr Member UncommonPosts: 236

most likely prepping for beta

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Yeah their site has been down for maintanence all day for me pretty much.  I just noticed I got some key to register for the beta today, but unfortunately I cannot due to their site being down.  Oh well, I shall keep trying.

• jinxxed0jinxxed0 Member UncommonPosts: 841

they invited me a while ago. Theres no way im ever playing it even for free. unless they added npcs which i doubt since they just bought it.

• RogueSevenRogueSeven Member Posts: 321

Originally posted by Worstluck
    Yeah their site has been down for maintanence all day for me pretty much.  I just noticed I got some key to register for the beta today, but unfortunately I cannot due to their site being down.  Oh well, I shall keep trying.

you got the key for the application correct? not the actual beta test?

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106

According to the forums, the only keys sent out are "Application" keys which give your beta application a "Boost". They were sent out to previous players of the game and some lucky few that signed up for it. There are no closed beta keys sent out *yet*.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • Gunned813Gunned813 Member Posts: 31

Originally posted by Masta22

MY app is in too but I'm curious as to how my mobile phone carrier has any relevance to applying for a closed beta.

Because if they introduce a cash shop type thing, mobile phone payment might be an option. And not all carriers work with different types of companies that handle bill to mobile phone bill.

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Originally posted by RogueSeven

Originally posted by Worstluck

you got the key for the application correct? not the actual beta test?

Yeah, just for the application I guess, not an actual entry key.  Kind of annoying but w/e.  Their site is finally back up, off to answer a bunch of pointless questions!