Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

about the game

i was wondering what was the game about so Ii checked the website.  guess what?  they dont even bother to briefly introduce the game, the environment, the classes, the races,  and that basic stuff.....

so who will buy a game when they dont have an idea what is it about? no wonder it got less than  rating.....

Comments

• BlindchanceBlindchance Member UncommonPosts: 1,112

If you get lost on their website, take my advice and don't buy their game. You will save 50 Euro.

• D_TOXD_TOX Member UncommonPosts: 269

Originally posted by binary_0011

i was wondering what was the game about so Ii checked the website.  guess what?  they dont even bother to briefly introduce the game, the environment, the classes, the races,  and that basic stuff.....

so who will buy a game when they dont have an idea what is it about? no wonder it got less than  rating.....

Its right there on the page, under 'About' lol. Please open your eyes. 

• binary_0011binary_0011 Member Posts: 528

Originally posted by D_TOX

Originally posted by binary_0011

Its right there on the page, under 'About' lol. Please open your eyes. 

yah found it, lol....but all texts........still lazy developers....

Leave a Comment

bolditalicunderlinestrikecodeimageurlquotespoiler
BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file