Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unplayable

Running a top end gaming rig and the game constantly crashes after a few minutes of play. No updates have corrected this issue and it is definetly rampant if you read thier forums. Shameful, really love the series and had hopped better. It is mired by countless other issues, but stability issues on a game not in beta/alpha is unnacceptable.

Don't waste your time, or you'll just be left dissapointed and aggravated like me.

Fatetaker Voidwalker
Linkshell founder of Shi Ryu of Aegis & Figaro
Leader of the Bad Wolves Multi Game Community

Comments

• defector1968defector1968 Member UncommonPosts: 469

odd cuz...

i played from october till january 2011 almost daily with not even one problem

fan of SWG, XCOM, Defiance, Global Agenda, Need For Speed, all Star Wars single player games. And waiting the darn STAR CITIZEN
  • tiapherestiapheres Member Posts: 74

Yea prior to feburary 2011 everything was fine, they did a large patch update and for over a month many high end gamers were unable to play due to a known bug involving high end systems attempting to render in high def. They fixed it around april finally. But now they are enfocing a choke on non RMT players during high traffic without queues. So this game is still very unplayable for the most part.

Sad, I had higher expectations for this game.

Fatetaker Voidwalker

• SerenexSerenex Member UncommonPosts: 126

Its just you. dont be so cocky, my games fine, so is 99% of the rest of the players. :/

• tiapherestiapheres Member Posts: 74

You apparently missed the hundreds of deleted threads EA was trimming off thier forums of the those who complained about the graphical bug. I have nothing to be cocky about, your 99% of players is unfounded and a cocky rebuttle. I was far from alone, majority of players at the time I started this post who were running HD rigs at 1080 couldn't play the game due to a graphical bug that caused the game to crash. I was lucky I actually kept making it into the game but once I started any race or pursuit It would crash. Most didn't even make it to the garage.

Fatetaker Voidwalker