Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is it running these days?

FarandirFarandir Member UncommonPosts: 111

Evening, folks!

Just  have a quick question. Is the game running more smoothly these days than it did when it launched? I remember when entering a city I was lagging like crazy and the fps dropped to like 1-2, and i'm from europe, might have something to do with it. But I remember there being talks about making it smoother in some way.

So, is there a european here who can tell me if it's still lagging or not?

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

I started a couple of weeks ago, and I am from Europe too, and so far I have no problems with lag. Neither network latency nor graphical lag.

I got a medium system, Intel i3, 4GB and some mid range ATI card. Get 20-40 FPS on High settings with shadows turned of.

• MiguelAngeloMiguelAngelo Member Posts: 28

game is beautiful and runs great, am truly enjoying this gem, Darnest thing though on a laptop i sometimes use to play game in living room i turned settings low thinking my system was not up to par handling game and i would get lil stuter sometimes, since i like to play game smooth i turned settings lower and it would stutter more, so i said mmm... i went on turned all settings high game looks beaitufl and got no stutter at all, mus be em ATI cards they like to run all bang i guess.

PS......

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

Yep, runs great on my modest PC with medium/high settings, haven't had a single problem tbh lately.  Sorry I do not play from EU but I haven't had any problems with lag since I have been playing. 

• chryseschryses Member UncommonPosts: 1,453

Seriously smooth 99% of the time and I was playing in Europe mostly.   One thing FE is, is stable and smooth playability.  If anyone sees any rubber banding, which is rare, its highlighted and the GM's report it immediately.  But i can't remember the last time anyone had any issues in-game. 

• tachgbtachgb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Just come back to Fallen Earth today. I last played it in beta and a trial in mid 2010 and the game performance and clunky controls/combat put me off...But, so far so good, the game is so much more smoother, no lag so far, I live in the UK.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,508

When I left in December the performance was great, only trouble is about level 25 or so the player population really tailed off and many of the established clans were dying on the vine.  Hopefully that's turned around some.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon