Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What MMO suits me?

Flame50Flame50 Member Posts: 13

So for a long time I played Rappelz a FTP MMO, it had many issues, such as a system based on luck, up until recently a insanly grindy gameplay and GMs who just didnt give a flip. But the one thing that kept me coming back was the pets, something about being able to raise a pet nearly equal to your own charater is strength and then use it on a low level charater to boost them up was really fun and just gave more purpose to getting high level and trying new classes. Also I liked the realistic graphics, maybe I just saw a bad example but WoW looked like a cartoon and also the fluid animations for the most part were very realistic compared to runes of magic and some others.

However after losing 100$ real life cash trying to get one of said pets I decided it is a game way to based on luck and I would like to move onto something else. My requirements are decent graphics and animations, a game that having a rich main charater enables you to buy good gear for your low levels to make gameplay easier and finally fun combat, Runescape combat was impossibly boring while I don't expect Vindictus combat something kinda interactive would be nice.

I have no problems paying at all as long as the game is worth it.

I games I am already aware of is of course aion though I don't know too much about it, and dispite the rediculisly high pricetag I might play WoW if it turns out it has somewhat realistic graphics and animations. I was really interested in Vindictus the combat had me drooling until I learned it was basically a online multiplayer game, not so much MMO as fight arena. I can fire up Bad company 2 or Dark messiah might and magic multiplayer for that..

Please post your suggestions, I really want to play more MMOs as I realize as frustrating was Rappelz was often it kept me busy.