Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here we go folks... The Twilight MMORPG

13»

Comments

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Originally posted by Kalmarth

Originally posted by spookydom

Originally posted by Tardcore

Sttthhparkly vampires and sexually repressed young women!! What a concept!!

I now know what hells looks like. Recommend a tactical nuclear strike on my position, tell my family I love them.

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.........It's the only way to be sure.

Its a good thing that they mostly come at night.....mostly!

lol. Ahhhh I've been rumbled! Game over man! Game over!:D

P.S Aliens V Twilight. Now that's an mmo proposition I can get behind.;)

• RyukanRyukan Member UncommonPosts: 829

Hmmm, one of the first MMO's with vampires as a central theme and it has to be this Twilight crap? I would have hoped to see Vampire the Masquerade or something like that be one of the first vamp MMO's.

This game is going to suck something fierce, but it has to be better than FFXIV... image

• xKingdomxxKingdomx Member UncommonPosts: 1,541

Originally posted by Ryukan

Hmmm, one of the first MMO's with vampires as a central theme and it has to be this Twilight crap? I would have hoped to see Vampire the Masquerade or something like that be one of the first vamp MMO's.

This game is going to suck something fierce, but it has to be better than FFXIV... image

It'll be funny that this game turns out to the prodigal WoW-Killer lolz

with their whole fanbase, can this happen :o 

Just imagine how EPIC my ROFLMFAO will be

How much WoW could a WoWhater hate, if a WoWhater could hate WoW?
    As much WoW as a WoWhater would, if a WoWhater could hate WoW.

• viditorumviditorum Member Posts: 60

Well I hope my wife doesnt find out about this if she does it will be the end of any and all social time we have.Now on the bright sied I may beable to get a new PC out of it.

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

vampires are not sparkly

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101

I do not have an abiding hatred for this I have read all the 4 books and liked them.  Movies were not that great but it captured the imagination and anything that can get people to read these days is a boon honestly. I know of people who do not read at all except text messages. I am very very concerned for our future. 

Having said that and probably lost all cool points I have so far painstakingly gathered this game will definitely attract the predators because of the teenage population that will play it. For that reason alone it should not be made.

Chamber of Chains
  • mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Films were meh... the book(s) (only got through the first one for a book club) were utter shite. But we've seen several great IP's be turnedn to crap lately maybe this with be the other way around.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• KalmarthKalmarth Member Posts: 443

Originally posted by xKingdomx

Originally posted by Ryukan

It'll be funny that this game turns out to the prodigal WoW-Killer lolz

with their whole fanbase, can this happen :o 

Just imagine how EPIC my ROFLMFAO will be

I work in a book/movie/games store, due to the Digi download on the latest WoW addon we only had 10 people show up for it at midnight, where as, when the last book of twilight came out we had 300 people and about 100 for the eclipse movie release.

and this was still made to look like a quiet night compared to the Last book of the Harry potter series.

Not much point to my point but it good to see kids up at midnight getting inline for a book, never happened when I was a kid so for all the crap I give these titles I have to give the a nod of respect too

• djnexusdjnexus Member Posts: 677

Please slap me with a fish, whos gonna play sparkly vampires with the tweens, certainly not me. I guess theyll make anything into an mmo these days, including a sparkly vampire series put out by a morman whos religous background can be seen in the books and movies. If your gonna make a vampire mmo at least make a good one like World of Darkness (which I heard is in the works maybe?)