Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Earthrise: Beta Key Grab Event!

Comments

• krikeelkrikeel Member UncommonPosts: 56

I got a Key but it says its invalid. Not sure what the deal is. Its ben this way all day. I cant get it to work.

• guy232guy232 Member UncommonPosts: 350

ROFLMAO

was curious  about the  the article  but I should have known better.   clicked that damn thign and what did it  say  but 0 keys left.

It..Burns..

• shadow417shadow417 Member UncommonPosts: 170

i still have a key left for this beta... if you want it send me a pm (with a bit of riming, with why you want it. :D) so i can take one with a good one and not just taking one.

Edit: We had a winner!.

• DanyBoy2005DanyBoy2005 Member UncommonPosts: 174

Pm'd. Hope you enjoy it.

• krikeelkrikeel Member UncommonPosts: 56

My Key is invalid, If you have a key you dont want I would like to use it plz. thnx

• CharisiCharisi Member Posts: 159

If anyone happens to have an extra key, and wants a buddy to play with, please PM me. I've been dying to get back into a skill based game, and I'm always looking for friends to play with!

A Requiem For Argos, now available at e-book retailers.

• cloud8521cloud8521 Member Posts: 878

any extra keys i can have?

• GilwenGilwen Member UncommonPosts: 48

Any idea where to find some keys?

Would really just need one. My other imagenery personifications can just watch, as long as I get a key  :) 

• ConjureOneConjureOne Member UncommonPosts: 233

Originally posted by Reizla

http://beta.play-earthrise.com/index.php?mLoad=module.page&mhsID=ohJyyDKMlWU%3D

There's the site. It's still up and running for me ;-)

I already had a key earlier today from Massively, but am still waiting for that extreme slow download. A .torrent going at a speed of 45kbps... Way to go for a (open) beta so short before release. They won't get many players to stress-test their servers this way.

I dont want to disappoint you, but you wont be able to play the game. It crashes with "your zone is down" error and the devs know about this issue, they say they'll fix it sometime next week. The game is totally unplayable as it is now, I didnt manage to play it yesterday when I downloaded it, couldnt even enter the game because of the zone down thing. Now in the morning I managed to get in, play for 10 minutes and crash with the same error again, so at this point I just gave up.

Also the GUI is total crap, its clunky and feals unnatural. Should I mention client lags? Probably not, its normal for every indie mmo on launch/beta.

Buyer, be aware, I know I'm not buying this game for 50 eur, ask yourself if its worth it, my opinion it is not.

Also devs delete your posts on forums and lock topics :>

They may be rent topics, but they are based on facts.

I laughed my ass off when in a topic relating the zone issue a player thanked the devs for giving NPCs kewl armor :D instead of making the game playable they give armor to npcs........ think it says it all really....... MORTAL MK II here we come :>

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Dang it I was working.  No keys left, but Feb 4 is just around the corner.  Oh well.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Originally posted by Shroudednova

Is this a joke? I can't even register my key because the betawebsite cannot connect to server due to TOO MANY connections.

If more than 50 people connect than BOOM! Same with the game server lol.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

jero server is fine its a bug in the client that caused it expect hot fix soonish

• pieholepiehole Member UncommonPosts: 47

Key me have please yes

• ShadowdawnzShadowdawnz Member UncommonPosts: 201

Ya my torrent is not working at all.. Hopefully they will fix these issues today.. If not.. whatever.. juss another game.. I'm sure im not gonna miss out on anything..

• DF08SaidDF08Said Member UncommonPosts: 24

does anyone have a extra Key and can invite :D? i would die to play this! :D i would really really 

appriciate if anyone could share ^^

• machajasmachajas Member UncommonPosts: 47

I'm really ashamed to ask, but does anyone have key which they don't plan to use? When I got email about keys giveaway, I was on my mobile device, and mmorpg.com is playing smart and showing some crappy mobile pages, which didn't let me claim key myself, now that I'm at PC, all keys are gone ofc.

Born from blood,
    trained to kill,
    ready to die,
    but never will!

• MilanderMilander Member UncommonPosts: 178

Ah well no key for me...Was too slow. But HOPEFULLY I wont recieve any more spam from emails from mmorpg.com...since the little email ooopsie, I've been getting 5+ more spam messages a day :(

Anyone got an extra keyy? :D

• dcorleone75dcorleone75 Member UncommonPosts: 55

• PrayrPrayr Member UncommonPosts: 267

Servers are down till Monday morning, the game was unplayable, the starting zone was hard to get into, took me 5 hours to get in game and was only able to play for a few minutes at a time and the zone would crash. Was only able to play for about 30 minutes total after trying for 5 hours to get in game. Don't worry, you are not missing anything at all other then not knowing the frustration you are saving your self from by not having a key.

• ShroudednovaShroudednova Member Posts: 29

Is this a joke? I can't even register my key because the betawebsite cannot connect to server due to TOO MANY connections.

I posted the above quote yesterday. I couldn't get in and register, yet download the game so I figured I try today. Sadly I get a message that states my code (beta key) is invalid. Sigh! My wife and I had our hopes for this game but given the reports from some beta testers and my experience with trying to get into beta we are greatly disapointed. Perhaps in a few months when the game is officially out and those reviews from MMORPG are written we'll reconsider buying the game. 

• DolmongDolmong Member Posts: 515

You kidding me Earthrise!!!

Few more days before release and you guys still in closed beta with limited invitation ??

Come on !! make it Open BETA !!!! and Test out your server!!!

(Yes fine I admit I missed the key because I'm too slow!! =p)

• TurwenTurwen Member UncommonPosts: 3

I posted the above quote yesterday. I couldn't get in and register, yet download the game so I figured I try today. Sadly I get a message that states my code (beta key) is invalid. Sigh! My wife and I had our hopes for this game but given the reports from some beta testers and my experience with trying to get into beta we are greatly disapointed. Perhaps in a few months when the game is officially out and those reviews from MMORPG are written we'll reconsider buying the game. 

Same for me! Submitted my registration, timed out and now my key is invalid. Have written to the support team but no answer to this moment.

• machajasmachajas Member UncommonPosts: 47

Few months? I saw 4th February to be the release date?

Born from blood,
    trained to kill,
    ready to die,
    but never will!

• ShroudednovaShroudednova Member Posts: 29

Yes, release date for Earthrise is next month, but I have no intentions of buying it now given the current state of the game. What I mean to say is I will wait a few months and read reviews before I decided to buy the game.

• YemunboundYemunbound Member Posts: 2

The game is trash.  Constant crashes and after every crash I have to create a new character (if I choose existing character the game will crash while loading).  Tutorial isnt a tutorial its, heres an assualt rifle kill 5 mobs, ok, heres a flame thrower kill 5 things.  Its that for each weapon and the things your supposed to kill spawn slooooooooow so everyone is camping them, you can't leave tutorial area until you complete these kills missions as far as I know.

One of the first missions after leaving tutorial is killing 5 other mobs, lol, I wasn't able to because my weapon did no damage but theirs did, i died and client crashed.

When you register a key you make a game login name and pw and a forum name and pw.  My forum name and email comes up as not registered but yet i'm playing the game so I'm unable to get onto beta forums.

This company is asking $50 for the game and $15 per month,  what a joke.

This discussion has been closed.