Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Close beta Mail....

shadow417shadow417 Member UncommonPosts: 170

APB: Reloaded
Yesterday we sent emails to players who previously had game accounts with RTW. These were not "beta invites", they were notifications regarding our acquisition of APB Reloaded. Beta invites will go out in a few weeks, so don't panic if you didn't get an email this week!

APB: Email

Dear ****,

You're one of the first to be invited to sign up for the Closed Beta launch of APB: Reloaded! Sign up today for your chance to be a Closed Beta tester. Remember, if you don't sign up, you won't have the chance to be one of the first to take back the mean streets of San Paro.

When you sign up, we'll make sure you receive the latest APB news, including information about restoring your old character.

Click here to get started!

See you in-game,

The APB: Reloaded Team

How long wil it be now you think ?.

Comments

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

I was happy to get this email.  I submitted a few different email accounts, including my main.  I am really looking forward to this being my third-person strategy shooter, if the new dev/studio crew gets their act together.

• HeracliusHeraclius Member Posts: 71

I got this too!

I guess the old players get a first chance on participating in the closed beta so that's good news. :)

• JohnnyMotrinJohnnyMotrin Member UncommonPosts: 439

I received that email too. I was in on closed beta before so hopefully they're trying to bring back the same people.

• Reaper200Reaper200 Member Posts: 4

Argh! I literally just spent the last hour trying to find info about this. I was emptying my Junk mail folder on Hotmail and had clicked delete but it was taking its time and suddenly noticed an email from APB with the title 'BETA Testers needed' (or something like that). For some reason hotmail had marked it as spam and put it in my junk folder. I tried to cancel the deletion but i was too late. So i lost the damn email. >.<

Thanks for posting it here though. So what does this mean? That I'll recieve another email with the beta key or do I have to sign up somewhere with the email they sent the mail to?

Thanks

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

You are not invited in the beta, just to sign up for it.

That's what they said on facebook:

"Yesterday we sent emails to players who previously had game accounts with RTW. These were not "beta invites", they were notifications regarding our acquisition of APB Reloaded. Beta invites will go out in a few weeks, so don't panic if you didn't get an email this week!"

• LAHScorpLAHScorp Member Posts: 22

Damn lol I'm regretting getting that refund after it closed down now.  I guess I wont get an E-Mail for this :(.

• Reaper200Reaper200 Member Posts: 4

Ah, cool! Thats a load of my mind. I thought I might have lost a BETA key or something. But where do we sign up? Is there a link?

• SfaliaraSfaliara Member Posts: 438

You can sign up here http://www.gamersfirst.com/apb/ , simply put in your e-mail and you are ready to go

It probably wouldn't hurt if you also signed up with gamersfirst too, top right on the same site.

• dx2killadx2killa Member UncommonPosts: 11
    I had n apb/rtw account and I never got that, previous account email strange.
  • goosiegoosie Member UncommonPosts: 69

Same, although I did sign up through their website.

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

No email yet, but I keep checking.  I've been contacted by a few people in my old APB guild.  We are all looking forward to this.