Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How is Crafting in Alganon ?

ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

I'm currently playing Vanguard which I think has THE BEST crafting out there.I'm not expecthing this game to equal VG..but if it's close that would be a huge plus for me.Any input would be appreciated.

Comments

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

I really enjoy Alganon, but it's crafting is nowhere as deep as Vanguard at this point. One good thing about this game though is that the items you make are useful as you level up. In most MMOs the items you grind to make are underpowered when compared to your current level.

• terroniterroni Member Posts: 935

If i recall correctly, crafting in alganon requires that you get materials outside of what you can do. So if you are an armorsmith, you'll need a tailor for mats, etc.

Drop the next-gen marketing and people will argue if the game itself has merit.

• ShadanwolfShadanwolf Member UncommonPosts: 2,392

Can one character handle all the crafting professions? What are the limitations on  how many crafting professions one character can handle...or kinds of things they can harvest ?

• terroniterroni Member Posts: 935

If i recall correctly its the standard total of 3 gathering/creation. You'd have to have alts to do it all.

Drop the next-gen marketing and people will argue if the game itself has merit.