Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ: New Progression Server to launch in March

Comments

• EcabanaEcabana Member Posts: 95

Damn, I missed the first start of the progressions servers back in time and was hoping to hop in this time until Rift comes out, guess I will miss this start too :(

• EcabanaEcabana Member Posts: 95

Originally posted by Rhoklaw

Originally posted by Ecabana

Damn, I missed the first start of the progressions servers back in time and was hoping to hop in this time until Rift comes out, guess I will miss this start too :(

Sorry to hear of your personal dilemma and I hope Rift proves to be what your looking for. I just can't pass up the opportunity of a lifetime to go back and relive EQ from the beginning.  Aside from maybe DAoC, no other game has had so much meaning to me as an MMO gamer. I played WoW for 4+ years and despite it's overwhelming success in terms of subscription numbers, I think Blizzard has lost track of their original vision for the game.

I'm not saying EQ didn't lose its sense of direction after the 3rd expansion, cause it did. However, I'm willing to go back to my roots and give it another try since no MMO since has proven to be a better MMO.

I agree with you. EQ is my favorite all-time game. Honestly, I am torn, my copy of Rift is pre-ordered already and i am really looking to have fun in it. SOE is a weird company, they had so many time on their hands to put up a new progression server. It's been asked, begged a countless amount of time. They could have chosen to put it up in 2010 where not much moved in the MMO industry, where so many players were just waiting. Nope, let's launch it right after DCUO and at the same time as a major MMO release, Rift. I would have been there if they stick to the January plan they had at first, now it is most likely not.

I revisit EQ ever 6 months/1-year and everytime I love the game until 65-70. So in fact, I am torn in chosing between a new game I like, Rift and an old game I love, EQ, knowing that i will anyway won't be playing post 65-70. Actually, I am not that much torn, I know I am going with Rift. Just sad I could not have both I guess :) Oh well.

• KruulKruul Member UncommonPosts: 482

Something challenging again ... Can't wait !

• MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

Originally posted by midmagic

Hm...

Can you do fun things like run full/mostly mage groups (ie, can something besides tank classes tank) and other abnormal combinations. This really is the thing that that finished off EQ for me. I was fine with needing tanks for raid bosses, they need something to do after all. I always loved running with oddball combinations that work just fine when the "perfered" group couldn't be put together, at least till GoD.

There we're plenty of terrific players out there that knew there classes well, but just were not one of the FoTM classes, that needed a group too.

Anyways, thanks for the comments on the current state of the game.

I personally left EQ in 2004 and only gone back recently in 2009.  I was surprised myself at a lot of the changes.  The one you mentioned about only tank classes could tank back in the days, what's funny is I was surprised to see mage pets could tank now.  Yeah, they buffed the heck out of mages so mage pets can tank group content very well.  They can't tank raid bosses of course, but that's to be expected.

One of the hottest new solo classes today is the mage class.  A mage + cleric merc can kill named and solo farm.  A mage group can work as long as you don't have melees because mobs will hit the closest player characters if you use mage pets to tank.  So as long as you have a full caster group, you can use the mage pet to tank just fine.

EQ today really isn't like the old tedious days of GOD.

EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-DDO-GW-LoTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO

Originally posted by holifeet

I've been beta testing Rift so this sounds so very appealing to me right now. I loved EQ but I have always been happy to leave it as good memories and not go back. Of course Rift, and the dire current state of MMOs, has made me determined to keep my eye on this.

I have a few worries though. It needs to be the same, or close enough. I could handle if they gave us a nice new, streamlined UI. I could handle the latest graphics in place of the old. They're not overly important to me, but I wouldn't run if they made the game look as it did in 1999.

On the other side of the coin I wouldn't be interested in they did away with the EC Tunnel (or wherever the server decided to put it - I understand it wasn't EC Tunnel on all servers). I likewise wouldn't be interested if the boats didn't run. I want to hear someone shout BOAT'S HERE. I would run if they ignored all the little things that made EQ so special.

Can anyone who played the last Progression Server tell me what SOE included? Was it a reliving of the experience or was it old EQ in a modern nutshell?

Why would they do away with EC tunnel?  Even after people started using Bazaar to sell, EC tunnel was and still is there today 11 years later lol.  I think people are over thinking on this.  But I sorta get your question, and no zones that are released after an expansion will not be there at launch.  So what you will get to access is what was there initially at launch, the classic EQ.  Then after a set period of time, it opens up the second expansion, Kunark, and then you'll be able to access all those Kunark zones.  Then Velious, etc..

So in a way, you would be reliving the old EQ, but expansions come faster than they did originally.  The UI would be what you see today, the upgraded UI.  More details should be coming this week once the server name vote is done.

• holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

Originally posted by Kruul

Something challenging again ... Can't wait !

My thoughts exactly. A real world to feel a part of. Real groups to join in real dungeons.

None of this linear, solo questing rubbish that characterises modern MMOs. Of which Rift is the most linear and dull of the lot. The fact that that is the newest game says where the genre is headed, and the fact that it needs to head back to the start of things for me to find any possible enjoyment should make the genre weep.

Come on SOE, do this justice.

Incidentally, if this server takes off in a way nobody could imagine then does that send a message out to the developers that enter in to this genre? If an 11 year old game can sweep to new heights and grab a barrel load of people for a new server will that change the genre?

Oh how I wish it would.

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
  • holifeetholifeet Member Posts: 532

Originally posted by Mardy

Originally posted by holifeet

I've been beta testing Rift so this sounds so very appealing to me right now. I loved EQ but I have always been happy to leave it as good memories and not go back. Of course Rift, and the dire current state of MMOs, has made me determined to keep my eye on this.

I have a few worries though. It needs to be the same, or close enough. I could handle if they gave us a nice new, streamlined UI. I could handle the latest graphics in place of the old. They're not overly important to me, but I wouldn't run if they made the game look as it did in 1999.

On the other side of the coin I wouldn't be interested in they did away with the EC Tunnel (or wherever the server decided to put it - I understand it wasn't EC Tunnel on all servers). I likewise wouldn't be interested if the boats didn't run. I want to hear someone shout BOAT'S HERE. I would run if they ignored all the little things that made EQ so special.

Can anyone who played the last Progression Server tell me what SOE included? Was it a reliving of the experience or was it old EQ in a modern nutshell?

Why would they do away with EC tunnel?  Even after people started using Bazaar to sell, EC tunnel was and still is there today 11 years later lol.  I think people are over thinking on this.  But I sorta get your question, and no zones that are released after an expansion will not be there at launch.  So what you will get to access is what was there initially at launch, the classic EQ.  Then after a set period of time, it opens up the second expansion, Kunark, and then you'll be able to access all those Kunark zones.  Then Velious, etc..

So in a way, you would be reliving the old EQ, but expansions come faster than they did originally.  The UI would be what you see today, the upgraded UI.  More details should be coming this week once the server name vote is done.

Yeah, I don't think I explained that one correctly. I deliberated about how to put it in to words when I wrote the post.

What I mean was will SOE put in a bazaar/auction house from release or will people be left to create an EC Tunnel style method to sell their wares?

I know SOE and they always throw a spanner in the works. An Auction House system would not be fitting with the EQ of old, but it seems to have become a staple of modern MMOs and no developer seems willing to leave it out. SOE, in all their wisdom, may think they need it to attract people. They'd be wrong, but they might.

All hail the Pixel, for it is glorious Orange!
  • ahrounahroun Member Posts: 14

Going to be fun to go back and experience this all over again.

It would be good if you all spread the word so we get a tremendous amount of people onboard!  A healthy populated server will provide those classes that cannot solo a good chance to group up and enjoy the best part of Everquest - Dungeon crawling!

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759

SOE - Always alert and listening to their players lol.. Anyways, good news but brings some questions.

Will it be the exact game as it were complete with bugs and flaws, or will they change some .. such as putting in "new" graphic models from the start.

Will be interesting to see if new people who havent played eq will have the same great experience, or the revivers will mess with the game experience by knowing almost everything. I mean alot of the experience was not knowing and be surpriced (and agonized hehe).

Forced grouping ? or just a load of multiboxers :)

People who want to re-experience their joy will be dissapointed - Same as travelling to that place where you had your best holiday ever, it will never be the same experience. Progression server is good to a certain point .. point beeing individual and it is where you thought eq was taking a wrong turn (Mine was GoD).

Intrigued and scared is what I am.. do I dare ruin my fond memories, do I even have the time for it now (400+ days /played) - 72 people on 12 hour raids hmm ?.

• NullailNullail Member UncommonPosts: 68

Im coming back for this as long as they give us enough time between expansions.

Hunter Nullail Destruction - 85 Ranger. Bristlebane (Solusek Ro) - EQ
    Knight-Captain Nullail - 60 Hunter. C'Thun - Pre TBC - WoW
    Nullail - 80 BE Hunter.Kor'Gall - WoW
    Hunter Nullail - 55 Ranger. Telon - VG
    Nullail Destruction - Archer/Bard - Cerberus. FFXIV

• dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679

Very excited for this!! I played the Progression servers last time and they were huge and very popular.  Only this time Elite guilds with no real lives won't be able to force content unlocks on the rest of us who enjoy experiencing leveling.  As long as they allow at LEAST 4 months between unlocks I'll be happy to play.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

• sn0wblind00sn0wblind00 Member UncommonPosts: 388

Originally posted by Nullail

Im coming back for this as long as they give us enough time between expansions.

ditto

Aren't they supposed to give us more information with the chosen name tonight?

• TelondarielTelondariel Member Posts: 1,001

Originally posted by kjempff

SOE - Always alert and listening to their players lol.. Anyways, good news but brings some questions.

Will it be the exact game as it were complete with bugs and flaws, or will they change some .. such as putting in "new" graphic models from the start.

Will be interesting to see if new people who havent played eq will have the same great experience, or the revivers will mess with the game experience by knowing almost everything. I mean alot of the experience was not knowing and be surpriced (and agonized hehe).

Forced grouping ? or just a load of multiboxers :)

People who want to re-experience their joy will be dissapointed - Same as travelling to that place where you had your best holiday ever, it will never be the same experience. Progression server is good to a certain point .. point beeing individual and it is where you thought eq was taking a wrong turn (Mine was GoD).

Intrigued and scared is what I am.. do I dare ruin my fond memories, do I even have the time for it now (400+ days /played) - 72 people on 12 hour raids hmm ?.

From what I've read, although expansions will be dealt out over time, all the graphic/bug/flaw updates are current. 

Your overall tone is pensive, and its understood.  A lot of people left a long time ago for various reasons, myself included.  The draw for me is that this is a last time effort to see it all on a new server, starting with the original game, a fresh, vibrant community with new guilds, and a pre-set release for further expansions (not driven by uber guilds).  Its a chance to do it again, at the pace of the community.

I'm more intrigued and excited than anything else.  I really am tired of the current state of MMOs, and this, for me, is a great opportunity to have a lot of fun in an immersive world that really knows how to do it right. 

I do plan to install an updated ui mod (Savok's) , but that's just for functionality for hotkeys and such.  Aside from that, I downloaded the newest expansion pack from Amazon which included all 17 expansion.  Its on sale now at 50% off and if its a new account it includes the first 30 days for free.  Awesome starter deal.

Here's the links again for the Progression Server discussions where I got the info.  Maybe there's more stuff in there that will answer your questions, and its a great place to directly ask the active community.

Discussion thread #1

Discussion thread #2  (this thread addresses some of your issues regarding updating)

Discussion thread #3 

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759

Thanks for the links.

Sounds like game mechanics will be like the last progression server.. anyone know of a faq or something from that ?

OOC regen - We endured 3 minute mana breaks back then, and even tho it lead to socializing more, I just dont think people would accept that long breaks these days. The long spawn times in eq might be a problem as an oldschool camp had pauses between spawns even without OOC regen = less grind more groaming (grind while roaming) ?

New models - Good.

New interface - Saroks looks ok, but it is still the same buttons. If only eq had some more intelligent interface options (WoW spoled us all). In particular I wish for more than 10 hotkeys, not for spells offcourse but for macros off all kinds; and CLICK HEALS, I dread the days of targeting and then press heal.

All spells available - Indifferent.

Tempted I am, just need an excuse of some sorts to jump aboard again. Already had one, watching ingame movies from GW2 gives me doubts it will the kind of game I thought it would be.. looks like a Nintendo hack'n'slash in HD.

ps. Have you hugged an Iksar today ?

Originally posted by kjempff

Thanks for the links.

Sounds like game mechanics will be like the last progression server.. anyone know of a faq or something from that ?

OOC regen - We endured 3 minute mana breaks back then, and even tho it lead to socializing more, I just dont think people would accept that long breaks these days. The long spawn times in eq might be a problem as an oldschool camp had pauses between spawns even without OOC regen = less grind more groaming (grind while roaming) ?

New models - Good.

New interface - Saroks looks ok, but it is still the same buttons. If only eq had some more intelligent interface options (WoW spoled us all). In particular I wish for more than 10 hotkeys, not for spells offcourse but for macros off all kinds; and CLICK HEALS, I dread the days of targeting and then press heal.

All spells available - Indifferent.

Tempted I am, just need an excuse of some sorts to jump aboard again. Already had one, watching ingame movies from GW2 gives me doubts it will the kind of game I thought it would be.. looks like a Nintendo hack'n'slash in HD.

ps. Have you hugged an Iksar today ?

It sounds like you should go to the official forums to ask the EQ community directly.  I got the info I know so far by reading various threads and asking an odd question or two over there.  The Newbie Forum seems to be the hotspot for people asking and responding to the Progression Server questions, so I'd spend some time there.  There seems to be a lot of helpful, dedicated people over there so you should be able to get the answers you need.

• bhugbhug Member UncommonPosts: 944

Could a few of u guys still playing, or with station pass clarify a few things...
    As i recall SoE usually does a March/April promotion for EQ1 as an "anniversary" thingy (wanting old subscribers to come back and check the game out now about eleven years later)
    B. EQ1 still charges ? $15/mo to subscribe?
    C. i recall due to huge losses of players SoE merged servers like 3 or 4x from 40 to what they have now ?five current servers and
    D. The few servers they have now are largely deserted, esp since EQ2 is now ftp (Free To Play) and there is always EQ3 (aka Vanguard, ? has it merged servers yet too due to lack pf players).
    E. so SoE's eq type games, how many servers each, eq1, eq2, eq3.

F. The previous two "progression servers" did they just collapse, or just merged also?
    G. The upcoming "time-locked" progression server; this forced unlock by certain date seems to be just a means to force people to KEEP paying monthly subscription to access this the new big deal, for a game that is all but dead... what, about 20K still play in 2010... down from 300K in 2003?
    H. This seems the dying gasp to milk the last bit of subscription money before shutting down eq1 and shifting resources to eq2 and Vanguard (eq3).

edit
    if a previous subscriber comes back (with a few expansions previously enabled to the EQ account) what is the name of the current deal/package to get ALL the expansions enabled on one's account.
    And would purchase and application of this latest package ALSO allow 30 day free play.

Do not previous subscribers get an option for a discounted monthly subscription (i.e. $10/mo) or is the discounted rate only for 3 and 6 month subscriptions.

^ That's a lot of assumptions especially when you seem to not have been following Everquest (or VG, SOE) news.  Anyways I'll try to answer some of your questions.  Hard to tell if you're geniuingly asking or trolling, since you're making some really bad assumptions about games that you haven't been following.  But I'll be nice anyway since others are reading this forum, and it's better they don't get bad information from random posters like you.

B.  Yes, $15/month.

C.  You're mistaken EQ1 with some games if you think they've merged 4 times down to 5 servers.  There's actually 14 servers.

D.  Servers now are more populated than they were before when the last round of merges occurred.  No, there was no mass exodus of players after the merge.  In fact the latest expansion which came after the merge was a great expansion, it pulled plenty of people back who left 2 expansions ago when Underfoot was designed badly.  Vanguard is down to 1 US server, and 1 Euro server, both of which are largely unsupported.  1 single EQ server has more players on each day than Vanguard has.

E.  There is no EQ3, Vanguard isn't EQ3.  But EQ1 has 14, EQ2 has 17, VG 2.

F.  The first progression server was so popular that they had to open up a second server to handle the load.  They were largely very packed until people started to complain about uber raid guilds opening up expansions too fast.  Eventually they were merged with the regular servers once they caught up to the expansion of the regular servers.

G.  LOL do some research and stop assuming, and pulling data out of thin air.  If you can provide source of where your numbers are coming from, please do.  Otherwise stop guessing the numbers because it makes you look bad.  Read above, people were complaing about raid guilds opening up expansions too quickly, and it was the players that begged SOE to come out with a time-locked progression server.  Yes, the players wanted this, and now they got it (or soon anyway).

H.  It is Vanguard that's dead, has been dying ever since launch (some would argue since beta).  SOE shifts resources everywhere.  They've taken developers from EQ1 and EQ2 to work on other projects off and on, it's nothing new.  Just as when EQ1's House of Thule expansion was being developed, they pulled resources from other games to work on EQ1's expansion.  I personally don't like this business model but it's what they do, and there's no telling where they'll be allocating resources next.  If anything, it will be Everquest Next (EQ3) that they'll be pulling people off to do.

EQ1's dev team, compared with 2 expansions ago, is actually getting bigger.  There are quite a few new faces, such as Jansan who was Vanguard's lead crafting developer, who's now on EQ1's team.   There are also other new faces during beta that have impressed beta testers, people like Dzarn who's creating class epic ornamentation quests.   But who knows what they'll do with their resources, it's SOE, they shift them around.  One month someone's working on a game, the other month they're working on another game.  The progression server is something the players have been asking for, it's by far not their last grasp for subscribers.

Originally posted by bhug

Could a few of u guys still playing, or with station pass clarify a few things...

As i recall SoE usually does a March/April promotion for EQ1 as an "anniversary" thingy (wanting old subscribers to come back and check the game out now about eleven years later)

B. EQ1 still charges ? $15/mo to subscribe?

C. i recall due to huge losses of players SoE merged servers like 3 or 4x from 40 to what they have now ?five current servers and

D. The few servers they have now are largely deserted, esp since EQ2 is now ftp (Free To Play) and there is always EQ3 (aka Vanguard, ? has it merged servers yet too due to lack pf players).

E. so SoE's eq type games, how many servers each, eq1, eq2, eq3.

F. The previous two "progression servers" did they just collapse, or just merged also?

G. The upcoming "time-locked" progression server; this forced unlock by certain date seems to be just a means to force people to KEEP paying monthly subscription to access this the new big deal, for a game that is all but dead... what, about 20K still play in 2010... down from 300K in 2003?

H. This seems the dying gasp to milk the last bit of subscription money before shutting down eq1 and shifting resources to eq2 and Vanguard (eq3).

edit

if a previous subscriber comes back (with a few expansions previously enabled to the EQ account) what is the name of the current deal/package to get ALL the expansions enabled on one's account.

And would purchase and application of this latest package ALSO allow 30 day free play.

Do not previous subscribers get an option for a discounted monthly subscription (i.e. $10/mo) or is the discounted rate only for 3 and 6 month subscriptions.

Recent server population thread

Expansion deal that includes free playing time

Info on how the previous progression server went can be found earlier in this thread.

Its not a last ditch effort by Sony to milk anything, as the game population is healthy and still thriving.  It is a business, so of course it is going to try to market itself to current and previous players (and maybe new ones) to try to gain some more money.  What is goin on with this Time Lock Progression Server is them listening to the player community by creating something that has been asked for for quite some time.  The first Progression server was extremely popular, forcing them to make another (but later to merge them).  However, their mistake was letting the players set the pace for content unlock, so the uber guilds blasted through everything, essentially ruining the intent of a progressive expansion release for everyone.  This new server addresses that mistake and is trying to do it properly so the community can enjoy the classic game and then watch/experience the gradual release of further content.

Subscription info

You also have the option to talk directly to the community in the forums that I linked to.  Good luck finding the info you need :)

Originally posted by Mardy

^ That's a lot of assumptions especially when you seem to not have been following Everquest (or VG, SOE) news.  Anyways I'll try to answer some of your questions.  Hard to tell if you're geniuingly asking or trolling, since you're making some really bad assumptions about games that you haven't been following.  But I'll be nice anyway since others are reading this forum, and it's better they don't get bad information from random posters like you.

B.  Yes, $15/month.

C.  You're mistaken EQ1 with some games if you think they've merged 4 times down to 5 servers.  There's actually 14 servers.

D.  Servers now are more populated than they were before when the last round of merges occurred.  No, there was no mass exodus of players after the merge.  In fact the latest expansion which came after the merge was a great expansion, it pulled plenty of people back who left 2 expansions ago when Underfoot was designed badly.  Vanguard is down to 1 US server, and 1 Euro server, both of which are largely unsupported.  1 single EQ server has more players on each day than Vanguard has.

E.  There is no EQ3, Vanguard isn't EQ3.  But EQ1 has 14, EQ2 has 17, VG 2.

F.  The first progression server was so popular that they had to open up a second server to handle the load.  They were largely very packed until people started to complain about uber raid guilds opening up expansions too fast.  Eventually they were merged with the regular servers once they caught up to the expansion of the regular servers.

G.  LOL do some research and stop assuming, and pulling data out of thin air.  If you can provide source of where your numbers are coming from, please do.  Otherwise stop guessing the numbers because it makes you look bad.  Read above, people were complaing about raid guilds opening up expansions too quickly, and it was the players that begged SOE to come out with a time-locked progression server.  Yes, the players wanted this, and now they got it (or soon anyway).

H.  It is Vanguard that's dead, has been dying ever since launch (some would argue since beta).  SOE shifts resources everywhere.  They've taken developers from EQ1 and EQ2 to work on other projects off and on, it's nothing new.  Just as when EQ1's House of Thule expansion was being developed, they pulled resources from other games to work on EQ1's expansion.  I personally don't like this business model but it's what they do, and there's no telling where they'll be allocating resources next.  If anything, it will be Everquest Next (EQ3) that they'll be pulling people off to do.

EQ1's dev team, compared with 2 expansions ago, is actually getting bigger.  There are quite a few new faces, such as Jansan who was Vanguard's lead crafting developer, who's now on EQ1's team.   There are also other new faces during beta that have impressed beta testers, people like Dzarn who's creating class epic ornamentation quests.   But who knows what they'll do with their resources, it's SOE, they shift them around.  One month someone's working on a game, the other month they're working on another game.  The progression server is something the players have been asking for, it's by far not their last grasp for subscribers.

Well said!

I know they said the name would be decided on the12th so is there any word on why we haven't heard anything official yet?  I've been following the official forums and they still aren't announcing the name or any of the rule sets yet and it's the 15th.

Originally posted by dreamer05

I know they said the name would be decided on the12th so is there any word on why we haven't heard anything official yet?  I've been following the official forums and they still aren't announcing the name or any of the rule sets yet and it's the 15th.

Everyone is waiting.  Since they haven't posted any updates yet, I'm assuming they are formulating a decent announcement to answer some of the community questions as well regarding rulesets and whatnot.  /shrug.  I imagine something will be said early this coming week as they are past the due date of the 12th, but I guess we wait and see.

• DeadlyneDeadlyne Member UncommonPosts: 232

Havent stepped foot in Norrath since 2004.  I'll be there the first day the new world opens up though. 

Just to question the philosophy. Army of Socrates.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by AlysenMinase

Originally posted by ReallyNow10

Originally posted by AlysenMinase

Not trying to flame or anything, but I'd rather play an EQ progression server than RIFT. Huge let down.

I just got EQ with all the expansions off D2D for $18, all ready for the server to start.

Clue me in to how Rift is a letdown; I don't want to waste another $50 if I'm going to get hosed.

Let me rephrase. If you like games like WoW, you will like Rift. Rift is, IMO, better than most themeparks in there current state from what I played, but endgame hasn't been seen yet.

But it felt like a copy paste game to me. Like it's trying to steal subs away from WoW and EQ2 and the like.

The only reason atm I'd rather play the EQ server is I never played one, and I want to take part in it.

Well you are flaming, and sounding a little pathetic.

An EQ progression server will be great , Rift is a totally different game and has no where near the depth EQ has but having a go for the sake of it is lame. Rift is fast and fun in small doses so it may very well find it's place.

But Rift doesn't have all the features that in my opinion a proper MMO needs, but i feel no need to be a have a go hero!!

If you're returning for the time-locked progression server, I suggest checking out this guild that's forming.  They seem like a good bunch of folks, and a great fit for people that just want to have a good time.

Exile

Just saw their thread in the guild recruitment section of EQ forum so thought to pass it along.