Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

General: 2010 Awards: Favorite MMO Company

13»

Comments

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Someone ban this prick above me please ?!

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Bioware does not make any mmorpg. I would go turbine all the way. They made there games user friendly. When i mean user friendly i mean the f2p, The Vip system is good and rewarding, and the billing is for months not month to month. I cant wait for the expansion to come out for lotro.

Edgar F Greenwood

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Originally posted by huskerman34

Bioware does not make any mmorpg. I would go turbine all the way. They made there games user friendly. When i mean user friendly i mean the f2p, The Vip system is good and rewarding, and the billing is for months not month to month. I cant wait for the expansion to come out for lotro.

I'm guessing by that first line "Bioware does not make any mmorpg" that your really saying they don't have one out.  However if what you said is what you meant.  Then i'm happy to correct you and they do actually have an MMORPG (in the works) it's called the old republic. Been in production for about 5 years now, 1 year of it being in beta testing. 

I think, and i could be wrong here, but i don't think i am.  This is a poll for any MMO company with a game out or currently in production, and as the old republic is in production, they deserve to be on that list.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.