Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New offer for trial accounts - expires Jan 13th

ronnabronnab Member UncommonPosts: 29

I'm currently a trial subscriber and recieved the below offer from FE via email yesterday.  I was considering a sub any ways so this offer just made it a better deal for me.  I like how they let you keep the remainder of your trial days.  And the free second copy deal is very good indeed. 

I tried FE last year (April) but didn't stick with it then.  I like the changes they've made to the game since then - it's more polished now.  I've been playing the trial for about a week & half and am still enjoying it.  

----

Welcome to the Apocalypse!

It’s a crazy time and fellow survivors need your help! Don’t let your Wasteland adventures end. For a limited time, you can upgrade your trial account to a premium account today for only 14.99 USD! That’s $5 off a boxed copy! With your upgrade purchase, you’ll receive:

• 30 days of free play time (plus keep any time remaining on your trial!)

• Your choice of an exclusive in-game item

• LIMITED TIME BONUS: Get a FREE SECOND COPY with in-game item for a buddy when you upgrade! (That’s under $7.50 per copy)

Plus, once you upgrade your account, you will have full access to all Fallen Earth features (this includes features currently restricted to trial users, like mail, trading, auctions, vaults and more)!

This special offer is for a limited time and ends January 13.

To take advantage of the offer, when you log into the game you’ll see a pop-up ad prompting you to upgrade your account. Simply click it and follow the process to upgrade your account to premium status.

Trial expired? Log in to your account at https://www.fallenearth.com/user. You will be prompted to upgrade your account by subscribing once logged in.  Simply click the prompt and follow the process to upgrade your account to premium status.This offer only applies to trial accounts and must be used prior to 11:59 p.m. EDT (GMT-5) on January 13, 2011.

See you in the Wasteland!

-The Fallen Earth Team

Comments

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

What if i create a free trial and then upgrade(before the 13th Jan) ? Will i get my 30 days free trial and then my 30 days from sub?

• ronnabronnab Member UncommonPosts: 29

I don't know, but going by their wording, it would appear so. 

• maxebornmaxeborn Member Posts: 148

game costs 2 bucks on amazon. the trial is a joke lvl 10 max no trading no posting for a whole month. i got to lvl 10 in one day 29 days of rolling thumbs left?