Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

General: The Quiz: Bill Murphy Edition

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,609MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

No, it's not a quiz about Bill Murphy but it is based on his latest list of the worst MMO launches in recent memory. MMORPG.com's Drew Wood took inspiration from The List and created questions for each of the games mentioned plus a few extras. See how you do in The Quiz: Bill Murphy Edition and let us know in the comments below.

Welcome once again boys and girls to the Quiz! That time of the week where I lay out some questions to test your knowledge in a particular category. In celebration of Bill Murphy's Rant this week, please find below some questions on the games that he singled out as having the worst launches.

Read more of Drew Wood's The Quiz: Bill Murphy Edition.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel houston, TXPosts: 7,277Member Uncommon

When I read that this quiz was the Bill Murphy Edition I thought the quiz was on Bill Murphy... ....  I would have failed that quiz.  Strangely enough though I'm slightly disappointed the quiz wasn't over Bill Murphy.

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing Editor Berea, OHPosts: 2,360MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Jeeze... like I needed my ego inflated any more.  Thanks Drew.  :)

• UnsungTooUnsungToo Lake Worthless, FLPosts: 276Member

Goose egg. got none right...Why would I know all that? :)

Godspeed my fellow gamer

• SenadinaSenadina San Diego, CAPosts: 896Member Uncommon

Yes, that is a lot of useless knowledge to have stored in one's brain. Nonetheless I knew the AO, AoC, and Aion answers. But specific dates? Come on Bill.