Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Impressions

MaggersMaggers CambridgePosts: 4Member

Disappointed very very disappointed so far.

Comments

• WarbsWarbs ManchesterPosts: 245Member

well that was very in depth and worth my time...

• MaggersMaggers CambridgePosts: 4Member

Originally posted by Warbs

well that was very in depth and worth my time...

A little bit like Perpetuum

• GnatBugGnatBug JohanesburgPosts: 75Member

I Agree ..with the OP ... Had high hopes but its just so Empty.... and ..well EVE.ish ..its so EvEish that i would rather Play EVE ...!

• WarbsWarbs ManchesterPosts: 245Member

look into Perpetuum further reach the PvP and ultimatley its only $10 per month and was a game made by only 10 people 10!! that is it in a little tiny room ( a flat ) not even an office out of there own pocket

• MaggersMaggers CambridgePosts: 4Member

Originally posted by Warbs

look into Perpetuum further reach the PvP and ultimatley its only $10 per month and was a game made by only 10 people 10!! that is it in a little tiny room ( a flat ) not even an office out of there own pocket

And for that reason I played the game and gave it a chance.

I could sit here and whine about the problems and lack of content in this game but I will only get reply's from the Fan-boys explaining that im an idiot and should go back to WoW.

I am pretty sure this game will be huge if it ever appeals to anyone but the niche  Eve evacuee's. Lets hope its still around in six months as I would love to see this game succeed.