Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 116th Panzer needs Tankers to crush the Yankees and Bolsheviks

13»

Comments

• EberbachEberbach Member Posts: 77

If you are interested in clan wars we are highly active deploying 8 to 10 companies a night.

Whether you are a casual or hardcore tanker there is a place for you in the 116th if you are mature and friendly.

Slaute,

Eberback

• serzathserzath Member Posts: 1

been in the 116th for 2 months now and they are nice. good disapline on teamspeak in battles and outside there is always time for some fun. Platooning is sofar never a problem.

Alot of potential in this clan if you like to work for it a bit.

thumbs up and hope to stay with them for a long time in WoT.        

if you are interested to know more about us see: http://www.116thpanzer.com/home for more details and registration.

• captpain1captpain1 Member Posts: 1

http://www.116thpanzer.com/home

Looking for a clan or in a clan your not happy with ,stop by and have a look .

We are a mature group of gamers that have many skilled players willing to train new players or veterans looking to advance there game play.I'am sure you will be impressed with the  structure style this clan has implemented ,by far this is the best clan that i have been a member of .

• Reinhard73Reinhard73 Member Posts: 1

I have had the pleasure of being a member of the 116th for a short time now but have had nothing but a positive experience thus far. The structure in this clan helps form the group into a strong force within the online gaming community, with a powerful bound within its ranks to further the successes of the clan and the individual that rarely are achieved by other clans.

The Commanding Officers and NCOs alike form a glue that holds the organization together and pushes it forward into the communities of the various games this clan and its members participate in to assure success in any realm. This is what drew me to this group and is the main reason I as well as other members are here.

I have been playing on line games for many years and through many titles. Which in turn has placed me in several clans over the years, some whom I still share many friends and game time with. But I have never enjoyed a camaraderie in those groups as I have with the 116th.

I hope that if you are a person who is looking for a group to game with...grow with...and form a solid bound with in a mature environment, then perhaps the 116th is for you. Perhaps you are for the 116th. Visit our website and take a look...and sign up. Hit me up in game anytime(WoT US server- Reinhard73). I would love to talk with you and tell you more about the Organization.

Hope to see you on the grid. 

• YellowbearddYellowbeardd Member UncommonPosts: 83

If you are EU or NA we play both and other then that this group of gamers are a great bunch of people that enjoy what they like to do and do it well while having fun with none of the drama which i love about the clan, everyone is so helpfull when you are starting up and they don't be-little you like a grunt but only give you resepct no matter what the issue is.

So if your looking for a great group of people to play with this is the clan for you we also don't just stick to one game we have many other games we all play so come on and check us out.

Thanks yellowbeardd aka TheJuggernaut

hope to see you around.

Happy Holidays From the 116. We are still going strong in WoT on Both the EU and US side. 

Apply here if interested in fighting along side us. 

http://www.116thpanzer.com

Hello Potential New Members,

I will be in the New Member welcome and help channel on the 116 PD. Windhund Teamspeak 3 Server on:

December 26th, 2011

15:00 Central European Time to 20:00 Central European Time

Which is:

0900 to 1400 Eastern in North America.

More than happy to answer any questions you may have about the 116.

116 Teamspeak 3 Server Information

Teamspeak 3 Server Info

Address 77.66.29.239:4143

Password = humbug

If you do not have teamspeak 3 you can download it for free at teamspeak.com

PS. I may be away to grab a quick bite to eat or help the family with dad stuff. However, I should not be away for than 15 minutes at a time.

• Decoster.DDecoster.D Member Posts: 2

Still looking for those mature and loyal tankers to join us! You'll find the 116th to be a clan that prides itself in teamwork and clan transparency! Feel free to hop on our teamspeak and pay us a visit!

116 has a solid membership base in our newest deployment SWTOR ( Hexdroid EU or Twin Spears US ).  If you have some tanks in your garage on either the US or EU servers we look forward to seeing you on the PvP and Tank battlefields of the galaxy far far away and the battlefields of the past. 

If interested please apply at 116 Panzer Divison Homepage

Happy New Years, 

Waff aka Eberbach

Wish to Thank Hanske and Inoculus for their recent recruiting efforts and positions as recruiting officers within the organization. 

Both are awarded the 116 Meritorious Service Medal 3rd Class for Their Efforts. 

The 116 is a great place to wargame due to we have so many members who make a concerted effort to improve it. 

If you want to be part of a team of dedicated and motivated wargames then please consider joining us:

Sincerely, 

Waff

The following 116 members All have been awarded the Pskov Medal

Antse, Gavisk, GD Landser, Pskov, Pyrobunny, Silent Demise, Vertigom, Shiki, Ho Von Blitzen, Black Jack, MACVIII, Mojomonkey, Saupster, Serzath, Sandarbian, Yeol, Murmakun, Oragus. 

The Pskov Medal is awarded to any 116 member who have achieved 5,000 tank battles in World of Tanks with over 5,000 tank kills. 

The aforementioned members are helpful and dedicated to helping new 116 members hone their tanking skills. 

If you are looking for a clan with values, commitment, and camraderie consider joining us at http://www.116thpanzer.com

Only 1 member of the 116 has been awarded the The Knights Cross With Golden Oak Leaves, Swords and Diamonds.

AKA 

Ritterkreuz des E.K. mit goldenem Eichenlaub mit Schwertern und Brillanten 

It is awarded for being number 1 in a game we deploy in. Black Jack won it in 2009 for being part of the World Champion Croation IL2 Strumovik Team. 

Over 50 116 members have placed in the top 1000 in world of tanks or higher earning themselves awards ranging from The Iron Cross to The Knights Cross with Oak Leaves, Swords, and Diamonds (for being in the top 50). 

The 116 Recognizes excellence on the other hand, it is of utmost of effort we help all of our members to "realize their full potential as wargamers via teamwork and training" that is why we are elite but never elitist. 

If you are looking for a clan with values, commitment, and camraderie consider the116 Panzer Division Der Windhund and Apply Here.

• 3rdNY_Cpl3rdNY_Cpl Member Posts: 1

Gotta say, I've been in the 116th for about a month now, and greatly enjoying it- they have room for anyone, no matter what Tier you play or your general skill level you have, all are welcome. There's always folks to platoon or company battle with, and if you have a high enough Tiered tank, they are very active in Clan Wars. Very diverse, friendly, and generally great group of folks to play with!

And as said in previous posts, there is no nationality requirement, for either you or your tank- we have polayers from all over the world who play with tanks in all the various nationalities tech trees (I prefer German myself, but that's just a coincidence).

Join up today, you won't regret it!

• TheCourierTheCourier Member Posts: 1
    Do you want a serious, Prestigious and good quality people clan? well this is it!