Development transfer announced

rhinokrhinok Anonymous, UTMember UncommonPosts: 1,798

On November 29th, 2010, Sankando (former Sparkplay Media Partner who was supposed to bring Earth Eternal to an international market) announced development efforts/transfers related to Earth Eternal.  The translation from Japanese to English is very rough, however, so it's difficult to read. Here's the translated link:

Sankando announcement regarding Earth Eternal

The announcement appears to state that TurnOut Ventures, a subsidiary of Turner Entertainment Holdings Asia Pacific Limited (Time Warner)  and OutBlaze Limited  will develop the game.  This ties directly to the previous information:

• Rumor that Time Warner buying the game, due to domain registration

• Jac Ky - the new facebook group administrator - an Asia Pac individual who likes Earth Eternal and Cartoon Network properties

• Piggypops announced he was working for the new company - his linkedin profile now states he works for TurnOut Ventures..

~Ripper

Tagged:

Comments

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Maplewood, NJMember UncommonPosts: 1,102

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• GrimulaGrimula north vancouver, BCMember UncommonPosts: 530

cool this game was pretty good for a smallish browser type game

Hopefully they fix the extreme load times and a few other issues...but this game was fun

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Maplewood, NJMember UncommonPosts: 1,102

Something tells me that they are going to be able to fix/improve a lot of things.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 26,889
    Originally posted by MadDemon64

Now all we need is information on any changes (graphical, gameplay, etc.) that will occur, an estimated time of rerelease, and a few snapshots/videos of the new version.

what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

On hiatus from EVE Online since Dec 2016 - CCP continues to wander aimlessly

In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TuxideTuxide Omaha, NEMember UncommonPosts: 213

Originally posted by Kyleran
    what I want to know isw if our characters will be reborn in the new world?
    I wouldn't mind remaking mine just so I can redo my guild, come help me make one called <Vault Keeper>