Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Silkroad Online: Legend VI: Forgotten World Trailer

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Joymax has revealed a brand new trailer for the upcoming Silkroad Online expansion, Forgotten World. The trailer showcases all three of the new zones players will be able to visit in the Forgotten World. Check out the trailer by clicking the image below.

When God divided the worlds of the humans and the monsters, he had to split the monsters’ world into three smaller realms in order to completely seal them away: the world of power, “Elue,” the world of heart, “Julue,” and the world of magic, “Celue.” Players will have to fight their way through the lava-scorched Flame Mountain, the dank, ghost-filled Shipwreck, and the arid Togui Village if they want to keep the human race safe from the denizens of the Forgotten World!

Read more here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Xero_ChanceXero_Chance Member Posts: 519

If it were possible to log into the game without buying a VIP pass, I would play it. but sadly, it's so full of botters that nobody can actually play it (ironic isn't it?) and Joymax continues to do nothing about it as long as they can sell VIP passes to the few diehard sheep that still play this game.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Was going to ask if the game was still a bot-fest. Guess Xero sorted that out for me.........still laughing at bot-fest, Im off to grow up.:)

• apioverdeapioverde Member Posts: 1

It actually isn't in a bot fest anymore

• g0dFather70g0dFather70 Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by apioverde

It actually isn't in a bot fest anymore

Could you elaborate a little more, apioverde?  What exactly has changed for the better?  I used to enjoy playing this game and stopped over a year ago when it became impossible to log in.  It would be nice to hear that they've finally done something to control the botting.