Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Connecting...You have been disconnected from the server

Comments

• philparry80philparry80 Member UncommonPosts: 27

Not yet, might just give up and go to bed and play tomorrow

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

Once your in for the love of god dont log out next few days will be a nightmare, put an anti afk woodpecker device on your space bar while you sleep.

• grapevinegrapevine Member UncommonPosts: 1,927

Originally posted by bronecar

Anyone managed to get in yet?

One of my friends has managed to get in. 

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Woot, awesome news, let's just hope the servers won't crash and start all over over image

• sodade21sodade21 Member UncommonPosts: 349
    Originally posted by Wicoa

Due to french laws human rights is massive... therefore there is one night watchman trying to fix the servers.

in greece we have no human rights or laws so it should be ok for an army of employes to be active and help us...
  • gordiflugordiflu Member UncommonPosts: 757

Originally posted by Wicoa

Due to french laws human rights is massive... therefore there is one night watchman trying to fix the servers.

As far as I know, the Velizy offices in France are only for admin stuff and similar, you know, customer service, billing, community managers, translators, etc. There are no servers there.

The "technical" offices in Europe are in Cork, Ireland.

• WicoaWicoa Member UncommonPosts: 1,637

yeh but greece isnt the home hub of blizzard europe :( france is although they are trying to set up in ireland now.

they should do in greece it would be cheaper for them as well..lol
  • OkhamsRazorOkhamsRazor Member Posts: 1,047

Same here Cataclysm started with a crash for me . Can't get back on . Tis a bit erm Cataclysmic .

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Play the minute the realms go live and it's almost 1h later. Good marketing, they fooled us.

• StuppeStuppe Member UncommonPosts: 59

Well i would lie if i said i actually thought i would be playing at 00:00

Originally posted by Stuppe

Well i would lie if i said i actually thought i would be playing at 00:00

same here actually....but i had some secret hope.... anyway i still cant log in but some of my friends are in now.. so hopefully i will be in as well... :D

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I expect my authenticator battery to run out before i get into the game. :|

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

SERVERS ARE UP! I AM IN!

• ThekandyThekandy Member Posts: 621

Play the minute the realms go live and it's almost 1h later. Good marketing, they fooled us.

Oh come on, you knew the servers would be down from the extreme mass of people all trying to get on at the same time.

Same happened at the WotLK release.

servers wasnt down...some of us just cant log in... i still cant :S

Originally posted by Thekandy

Oh come on, you knew the servers would be down from the extreme mass of people all trying to get on at the same time.

exactly because they have experienced that in the past they should know better...plus they are the biggest company in the market with an already old game...that is not acceptable...and what about the achivment of first level up in the server...totaly unfair now...

Originally posted by sodade21

servers wasnt down...some of us just cant log in... i still cant :S

Imagine, if you will, tens of thousands, if not hundreds, of people hammering the login server all at the same time, it's crashed and if you care any bit for your good nights sleep you'll leave it be until morning.

Originally posted by sodade21

Originally posted by Thekandy

exactly because they have experienced that in the past they should know better...plus they are the biggest company in the market with an already old game...that is not acceptable...and what about the achivment of first level up in the server...totaly unfair now...

I'd like to see the login server that is able to handle such massive stress, at least Blizzard disabled their forums so people could at least register their keys.

Cluesless poster expecting big company to be omnipotent, not gonna happen.

• faxnadufaxnadu Member UncommonPosts: 940

Originally posted by Clubmaster22

yep, battlenet is down too, haha. I really didn't expect millions to hammer the servers a few minutes past midnight after the years of whining of how awful this game is. Hilarious.

haha so true

• blondehblondeh Member UncommonPosts: 540

I managed to get in then decided to change realm. Bad move. Got stuck on some screen now I cant log back in. Ah well, off to bed. Will try again in the morning.

• dragoscocosdragoscocos Member UncommonPosts: 12

Skinner Box pops to my mind. All you lucky ones that got in, what did you do just before you succeded?

i was in i got crashed while i was Hearthstone and since then i cant log in...