Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Rift VIP Requests and Key Offers Here

1333435363739»

Comments

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

I have a Key if anyone wants one PM me!

• A.BlacklochA.Blackloch Member UncommonPosts: 842

Grab it fast.

PDNG-7HQZ-CM3T-MNYP-6YRN
  • SirenRoseSirenRose Member UncommonPosts: 28

I know the open beta starts soon but any more keys left to try it before then?

Playing: None
    Have Played: City of Heroes, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Fallen Earth, Diablo 3, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars The Old Republic

• a.visionareea.visionaree Member Posts: 1

I am just finished building my new gaming PC and I am going to be getting RIFT, Does anyone have an extra key or VIP Key I could have thanks.

~Vision

• LanfeaLanfea Member UncommonPosts: 223

you have a private message with a key. have fun.

• RodentofdoomRodentofdoom Member Posts: 273

Anyone have a EU spare key please??

After something new after years of WoW bashing :P

Thanks in advance!

• mcgoo369mcgoo369 Member Posts: 1

Would love to have  a key if anyone has laying around thanks alot in advance.

• GarfallGarfall Member UncommonPosts: 2

I got my buddy to sign up to the Rift web sit, and with in 5 min. they sent him a beta key, try that if you still need a key.

• Tachikoma00Tachikoma00 Member Posts: 49

I to would enjoy a rift code :D

Please! Thanks!

• SirenRoseSirenRose Member UncommonPosts: 28

Originally posted by Garfall

I got my buddy to sign up to the Rift web sit, and with in 5 min. they sent him a beta key, try that if you still need a key.

This works.  The servers aren't up until the open beta starts, which will be tomorrow, 2/15 at 1pm est, I think.  I got my email right away with the invite, just had to confirm the account.  Have the client all downloaded and updated.  Can't wait!

Playing: None
    Have Played: City of Heroes, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Fallen Earth, Diablo 3, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars The Old Republic

• casdkcasdk Member UncommonPosts: 2

Hello could use a key if anyone stil have one.

Thx.

casdk

• dontadowdontadow Member UncommonPosts: 1,005

HI, My brother's been raving about Rift for a couple weeks and I'd like to try it out to see if it really is better than what I'm playing now. Does anyone have an extra key?