Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

worth to try it again?

jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

Hello, I played Allods some time ago, but left cause of "famous patch", my question is: is it worth to try this game again? Will i be forced to use cash shop to be able to kill "my lvl" mobs, is this still endless grind game or rather quest based (like it was at the beginning)? If I choose to return to allods, where are more players, on EU or NA servers?

thx in advance

Comments

• norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

I actually just started.

it's fun so far.

some mobs are still hard.

But there is supposed to be another update coming in the few weeks that SUPPOSED to add content and Balance out the gameplay a bit.

• ThraileThraile Member Posts: 24

I also quit during that unfortunate patch. However, a couple days ago I saw a video of an update they were implementing in a week and the video reminded me of how fun the game was so I updated it and logged in. It is much better since Revelations of Gipat!

In order to kill enemies your level at a decent pace you should do the daily to get 1 incense and you also get a nice little scroll of knowledge with it. They took the quest out to recieve a bigger bag, and you can't recieve a mount by any sort of quest either. However, the auction house often has people selling those things and much more from the item shop.

I was very upset when I heard about the cursed items coming out, but there is a nice daily quest where all you do is go to this women, accept the quest, talk to her again, complete the quest, and then you get 5 holy charms that disable your gear from being cursed.

So, when they released the "patch that shall not be named" they made plenty of mistakes that dropped their player population by at least 1/3 of what it was. But, over time they've corrected these by adding more content. I'm ranting, anyway, my point is that you should dfinitely give this game another try :)

• MacmillanMacmillan Member UncommonPosts: 1

Allods is definitely a great game overall. Some people complain about the brand new patch because the summoners' power was lowered a little, some of their skills changed even. But all in all, they are still very powerful. I did the Oreshek heroic with a level 42 Demonologist, and he did great. I highly suggest playing this game again, it is absolutely great.

• Render78Render78 Member Posts: 4

Yeah man you should really give this game another shot. They've added a lot of new things that allow you to play the game fully without paying money.