Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PayPal ONLY means the company is financially unstable.

13»

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

LOL, no way would I not play a game I wanted to because of whether or not a payment provider supported wikileaks.

There's causes worth dying for out there folks, but this isn't one of them.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• reanorreanor Member UncommonPosts: 441

Who cares if payPal supported wikileaks... As long as they provide decent service and do what they supposed to. never had problems with PayPal and hopefulyl won't.

• LethalBurstLethalBurst Member UncommonPosts: 367

Originally posted by Kyleran

LOL, no way would I not play a game I wanted to because of whether or not a payment provider supported wikileaks.

There's causes worth dying for out there folks, but this isn't one of them.

Exactly. While I can admire some of  Wikileaks principles, there is a lot of ambiguity and questionability to thier dealings as well. Wikileaks fanboys should not be so naive.

I certainly wouldn't let it stop me from playing a great game.

• vladwwvladww Member UncommonPosts: 417

Paypal censors free speech & basic human rights.

They can go f*** themselves. End of the story.

Playing : Uncharted Waters Online

• unbound55unbound55 Member UncommonPosts: 325

Originally posted by vladww

lol...as opposed to the fine upstanding, basic human rights supporting corporations?  Let me know when you find one of those...

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Originally posted by UnleadedRev

Nothing says it better than a PayPal only game. In all due respect to the Indie Devs for this game....

If you want me to take your game seriously and risk money trying it, then accept credit and debit cards!

Otherwise, since this game was unheard of until recently, with no reviews or previews by PC Gamer, GameSpot, etc, my fear is that it will be like 95% of the other games on this website...that being trash.

Credit cards take a huge chunk of the payment.  Maybe they just don't want to share as much. . doesn't mean they are unstable.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

Accepting paypal IS accepting credit and debit cards ffs.

If you can't use paypal then YOU are financially unstable, or just dumb.

• aithieelaithieel Member Posts: 232

When I think of Paypal to my mind comes f2p games with cashshop. Just a little thought.

• LethalBurstLethalBurst Member UncommonPosts: 367

Originally posted by vladww

An online payment company censors free speech? Really? How so? Does Paypal have a news media arm that I am not aware of? Also, how exactly does one "censor" basic human rights?

Your loss, son. Perpetuum rocks.

• Lt.DeadendLt.Deadend Member Posts: 325

Paypal is the most universal payment option there is,. a 10 year old kid with a bank card can use it.

who the hell cares how they paid for the game once there need deep in pixel crack. ohh right,. Trolls care I guess..

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

i am not a paypal fan but hell they dont charge 24$ for a international check and u get money in days not 30 days like checks

paypal is there because banks fail to provide cheap international transactions

BestSigEver :P

• ShadusShadus Member UncommonPosts: 669

PayPal only means ... they're paypal only, not a good model in my mind but not a reflection on them as far as fiscal stability goes.

Shadus

• MetentsoMetentso Member UncommonPosts: 1,437

Paypal means your money is secure. Your credit card is secure.

Yo have a problem with that?