Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help Allod to be the Favorite MMORPG

ywt473ywt473 Member Posts: 3

Help Allod to be the Favorite MMORPG

I SAW a vote for Favorite MMORPG

Now the Favorite MMORPG in 2010 is Maplestory. What is it? I haven't even heard of this game

before…

I will vote for Allods Online everyday

come on!!!! help Allods to be the best game

http://contest.mmosite.com/gameprize/webapps/index.php#Allods-Online

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

It kind of looked like it has potential. But the item shop turned to be disaster. And the game is really slooooow paced

• xD0WNF4LLxxD0WNF4LLx Member Posts: 20

Very repetitive and boring. That doesn't make too good of a game unless you like WoW.

• black_ifritblack_ifrit Member Posts: 45

Allods was a great game, then the patches started to come in and f-ed up the whole thing. I made it to max lvl and there was no point in playing anymore. Plus if you realy wanted to do good in the game you had to pay 30+ real money or farm a shit load of gold. So it became more work than fun.

• ywt473ywt473 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Lobotomist

It kind of looked like it has potential. But the item shop turned to be disaster. And the game is really slooooow paced

yup i dont like the item shop

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767

Last time I checked it was a chore to play without spending money cause if you didnt you did a fraction of the damage on mobs you could.

• ywt473ywt473 Member Posts: 3

item mall is bad for game balance but the publisher need money

it hard to find a balance betweet the game enviroment and company's develop

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by Rzep

Last time I checked it was a chore to play without spending money cause if you didnt you did a fraction of the damage on mobs you could.

Then I guess it's been a while since you checked. Now you can do a daily quest to get free incense for the day and a free 30 minutes double xp scroll. You can also buy 5 charms every day for 20 silver pieces, these charms have a 24 hour timer though, so it's a bit of a daily chore. But spending money to do normal money is no longer required. You can safely do the quest and get your incense, though the difference between with and without incense is indeed proposterously big. Xp for killing mobs seems to have been doubled and with the PvP patch coming things might be on the way up again. I'll admit that going down much further would be quite lethal though. Servers are rarely at medium load these days, pre Gipat patch, high was the norm, medium the exception; now low is the norm and medium the exception.

Edit: the double xp for mobs is just the thanksgivngs double xp week, no move towards making it less grindy. Then again, many f2p games are grindy, trying to get you to pay to be bored less, now there's something to forward to.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...

• withintemptwithintempt Member Posts: 75

Thanks for posting that. I didn't even know there was a contest going on. I voted for Allods!

"Favorite MMORPG Allods Online"

"Most Anticipated MMO Allods Online"

Best Graphics Allods Online"

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

I think the Russians did this game right. I really like Alliods. The trippy ship ride, the ship battles i would like to see more of these Russian made mmos. the whole system was symplistic and intriguing.  Kudos Allods!!!

Edgar F Greenwood