Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LEGO Universe: Holiday Themed 'Frostburgh' Coming Soon

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,614MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

LEGO Universe players will be able to explore a new holiday-themed zone called Frostburgh. Frostburgh is set to debut on LEGO Universe servers on November 30th and it will only be available for a short time. The zone will feature quests including thirty daily quests to celebrate Frostivus. There will be holiday collectibles for all who participate in the events.

Within the winter wonderland zone, players can complete new missions every day to celebrate thirty days of Frostivus holiday spirit. Frostburgh only approaches the LEGO Universe Nimbus System once a year, so enjoy all the Frostivus-themed Minifigure fun while it lasts. Players can collect candy canes, start snowball fights, build gingerbread homes, open presents, earn winter rewards, tame new Reindeer pets, and meet new NPC friends like Sneezy Icewhisker, Sugarplum Fritz, Peppermint Lane and Hansel Tinseland.

The LEGO Universe weather center is also predicting a furious Space Blizzard to blast the Vertigo Loop Racetrack next week. Nimbus Station is assembling new racing missions, achievements and unlockable Frostburgh race cars in preparation for the seasonal snow storm. Players are asked to use creativity in the event of icy conditions or evil snowmen on the racetrack.

Read more here.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• WhiteLanternWhiteLantern Nevada, MOPosts: 2,732Member Uncommon

This is exactly what they need to keep this game going. There wasn't much to do at launch, but if they can keep up regular content additions, seaonal or not,  the game may do well.

I want a mmorpg where people have gone through misery, have gone through school stuff and actually have had sex even. -sagil

• fansedefansede Raleigh, NCPosts: 960Member

My children love this game. Please keep content going so they don't attack me when GW2 and SWTOR comes out .