Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FREE TIME! 1 week only!

2»

Comments

• liberalguyliberalguy Member UncommonPosts: 118

Indiana Jones is obviously Star Warsy and Iconic.

The stench of desperation coming from Smed's office must be getting unbearable...

• ResetgunResetgun Member Posts: 471

"I know I said this was my last post, but you my friend are a idiotic moron." -Shadow4482

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Originally posted by thamighty213

sweet jesus I might just might have took them up on this offer but that image tells me to stay well away from SWG that is officially worse than those fricking ewok wings.

Announcing the latest in the multiplayer ground transports

It's really sad. I just think about how devoted was the team that made the initial game, before it went to SOE and well...

• Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640
    Yo! Tux... I think someone hacked your forum account. They posted a pic of a gay cowboy in a star wars thread...

Playing: Rift, LotRO
    Waiting on: GW2, BP

• DeeweDeewe Member UncommonPosts: 1,980

Originally posted by Rockgod99

Yo! Tux... I think someone hacked your forum account. They posted a pic of a gay cowboy in a star wars thread...

LOL!

• WarmakerWarmaker Member UncommonPosts: 2,246

Originally posted by Deewe

LOL!

Well, the character already has a whip and he's showing off his arms.  Only thing missing is "It's Raining Men" blaring in the background.

"I have only two out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and a constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (First Lieutenant Clifton B. Cates, US Marine Corps, Soissons, 19 July 1918)

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

LMAO! Hey, after seeing the shots that BushMonkey tossed up, the cowboy hat and whip don't seem quite so ghey...or...I should say, they seem to fit in quite well with the direction the game has taken.

• NelothNeloth Member Posts: 249

Well they are trying. Almost no devs left so they can't make real content, I guess those left do the best they can without breaking something. Tough for me reintroducing old content in a few new skins doesn't cut it, it looks horrible, animations are extremely out of sync, quite alot of bugs and much bad  mechanics, the content it has is very grind heavy.

SWG is on life support, they'll pull the plug once TOR launches, not even the TCG can keep it above negative balance then.

• mjs0001mjs0001 Member Posts: 25

people are still playing that busted ass poor excause for a game? wow you couldn't pay me to play that grabage. and with how many things are wrond with it they should have been paying me the entire time i did play.

• TeknoBugTeknoBug Member UncommonPosts: 2,156

HEH True Grit Star Wars style... WTH are the devs THINKING?!