Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Recent changes

DanagDanag Member UncommonPosts: 67

So, it seems SOE made a few change the past few days.

Some I like, some not so much.

The new Welcome screen. Not bad. It's not as cluttered as the previous version. My boys know to just click on the big globe in the middle to get to the game. But now there's the option to go right to one of your homes, or bring out one of your rides or pets as well. The Games button gets you to a more organized list of things to do.

Now, on the other hand, once you get to your pet window and select a pet, your not pushed back out to the game world. You're now pushed into your "pet maintenance" mode. Some might like this, my boys seem to like it so that's a good thing. I don't like it. When i select my pet, I want to instantly return to the action, not have to fumble around closing out of "pet maintenance" mode.

The house selection is improved. I like being brought to a separate window to select which of my houses I want to visit, instead of the little scroll-bar you used to get present with. It also makes it easier for my boys to select a house, as sometimes they have problems with the little scroll bar.

The thing I'd love to see is is better map system. Where you could scroll in closer/further on the large map area. It'd be nice to be able to take detailed screenshots of where I am when I find something interesting, like an Exploration coin.

Maybe in a future update, who knows, :)

-
Danag