Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHere is Everybody ?????

GrimulaGrimula north vancouver, BCMember Posts: 414 Uncommon

Ive logged in i have a level 14 and a level 10 + mage

i have yet to even see 1 other person

has anyone else logged in yet to try this game out ???

Comments

• ChackzChackz albuquerque, NMMember Posts: 76

uhh i saw this and checked it out yeaa this game looks ways too lame that why theres noone there...

• StizzledStizzled Springfield, MOMember Posts: 1,539 Uncommon

There are very few of us at the moment. Most seem to log in, see how rough around the edges (it is an acutal beta) the game is and log out. If people do stick around, they don't play much, and never post on the official forums.

The game needs more testers, more feedback. Many of the classes and dungeons are yet to be really tested. Most of the henchmen are un-tested. As Ken continues to build the world, more and more stacks up that needs to be tested. It's a lot for the few of us that are active. Even worse when those of us that are active, can only test a couple of hours a day.

Feel free to put my Paladin, Helmhammer, and my Warlock, Stizzled on your friends list.

• KenFisherKenFisher Northwest, INMember Posts: 5,035 Uncommon

Beta 2 won't be for a couple weeks yet.  I do need to update the web site with that, just been crazy busy.  At the moment it's just the beta 1 people which only amounts to like 12 players.  We get more each day.  It's only been listed a week now.

Beta 1 is what low budget companies do when they need alpha testers and cannot afford to pay them. :-)   This one has gone extremely well.   The only reason for delay was adding features.  The lobby to dungeon design has been adapted to include full overland zones that gives the game a more cohesive feel.  So far, feedback has been very positive.

Now the only question is how much can we get done in 2 weeks *grin*.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • StizzledStizzled Springfield, MOMember Posts: 1,539 Uncommon

Originally posted by ActionMMORPG 
    Beta 1 is what low budget companies do when they need alpha testers and cannot afford to pay them. :-)   

Wait, wait.... wait. You mean I won't be getting a big fat check after the game releases!? What a jip!

Will I atleast get a cookie?