Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why not just ignore this game

Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

Hi all,

Just read all posts of this forum! this game is shame, they asking us to pay hudge amount of cash (like very min 250 till 1000 or more $) for end game gear upgrades.

game is slow to load, full of bugs, lag, dc, glitches etc "nice" issus.

newby friendly, will show you it real face once you need good gear : you will be forces to pay & pay a LOT!!!!!

if not you gonna feel like the last of nothing, excluded of context & worthless by any meaning.

if Frogster will be stoped in USA it only because they have high control of customers. I hope they will have issus in Europe for not being able to provide correct services & apply correct prices.

Beside I would like all MMORPG gamers just ignore this game, never spend cash at least & better never even install this shame!

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

Comments

• syndreamersyndreamer Member UncommonPosts: 43

Welcome to F2P! It's like this in every F2P out there...Only cheapest one I ever came across was Requiem: Bloodymare.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

it may be right too, only I played Atlantica on line as well, must tell it cost 12-15$ per month (depends on pack), and once 10$ to get mount, but that it.

RoM gear is FULLY depends on cash shop, which makes hudge difference to me.

But still I dont belive any f2p provide enought secutity for your account.

• menasuremenasure Member Posts: 75

to answer your question: yeah i've been fed up with this game for like a year then i went back because i'm just not able to find anything like it in the F2p department and i can spend well... nearly nothing so i changed my whole mindset to deal with the issues i had with in game stuff before.

you talk about costs? well it's one of the few which you can enjoy playing without spending a thing even if you have to look the other way not to notice some obvious attempts to make you pay for some stuff in game, if you have to use your brains to find the cheapest way to make some gear, which takes a continuous effort which might make you feel like you're more doing a chore to gain some gold just to be able to do what the guys who pay for your game can do ... eventually it's still your own choice to play it or not.

you want to be the " best " in a f2p game? be a real life millionaire and the top spender of them, it's the same in all this kind of games, don't even bother to complain about that, especially if you think you can beat them all on a pvp server because rich bullies are drawn to this kind of games just to work off their frustrations against others who don't stand a chance.

on the other hand: rich and poor players walk practically hand in hand on the pve servers ... that's if you're in a good guild who recognizes what a game is for: simply the fun which does not always mean competition. the only reason why i play online games? there's interaction with humans, you don't have that in other games even if they're often better by themselves.

Im pretty much agree with you, only I have not seen ANY guild on my server which wuld like to help non gerated guys out.

Best i found so far was ppl who can help you with farming some stats but not from high end instances, or boost your low alt.

At the end I felt excluded & by consequence, bored as guys done some instances I could not do as my gear was cheap.

So I spent cash on my biggest regret now ( I should just leave this game before use of item shop). Beside I did lot of farming to get stats & weapon drops. When I was made all gear, game changed area so new stats was added, then lvl cap changed, so I told me STOP!

Im happy not to play RoM anymore, but sad that my char was hacked (after i left but it still be weird if not more), and NOBODY cares about or did anything to help me.

Now this game is banned forever of my preference list.

And all other loosers f2p with it. Only one we can play for free & be safe & happy is Guild Wars, shame is just oldish.

• metruler1990metruler1990 Member CommonPosts: 14

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

Im pretty much agree with you, only I have not seen ANY guild on my server which wuld like to help non gerated guys out.

Best i found so far was ppl who can help you with farming some stats but not from high end instances, or boost your low alt.

At the end I felt excluded & by consequence, bored as guys done some instances I could not do as my gear was cheap.

So I spent cash on my biggest regret now ( I should just leave this game before use of item shop). Beside I did lot of farming to get stats & weapon drops. When I was made all gear, game changed area so new stats was added, then lvl cap changed, so I told me STOP!

Im happy not to play RoM anymore, but sad that my char was hacked (after i left but it still be weird if not more), and NOBODY cares about or did anything to help me.

@ getting hacked and no one caring... you said your character was hacked after you left, and you expect people to care anyway? good luck.

there's exactly two ways to get geared well in this game, and that's drop some cash, or farm your fucking ass off.

@ feeling excluded: god forbid you go help lowbies, which addresses your other complaint as well. I, for one, see quite a few people on my server willing to help lowbies, myself included.

also, there are some guilds that are raiding only, and really need you to be pre-established. then there's others, which are more friendly to helping you gear up.

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

Originally posted by Lovely_Laly

Now this game is banned forever of my preference list.

And all other loosers f2p with it. Only one we can play for free & be safe & happy is Guild Wars, shame is just oldish.

i love it when people say "i geared up then they raised the lvl cap!!" did you think they were never going to raise the cap?  and what do you want people to do?  start crying because you got hacked?  you quit.  seriously....

btw, the reason nobody hacks in GW is because there's nothing to hack.  you can be geared and speced in 1-2 weeks.

getting hacked and no one caring... you said your character was hacked after you left, and you expect people to care anyway? good luck."

i dont mean people but game support, and if i dont play now not means to me my char can be hacked.

by the way like 100s of accounts were hacked same time, they opened thread on forum to collect data for it, after they changed passwords system but that all! nobody got any help with what they lost. as i don't play it makes less dramatic but still sucks as I was pretty sure Frogster as european company will provide better support then cheap 2pf sh(hhhh). i was wrong again.

about helping newbs & such: if that all you can do at final level + dailys good luck to have fun with such game. i done it but it boring like if you gonna farm low lvl areas all day. but well may be some guys like such context.image

anyhow if you cant pay 15$ to have something decent, play it but avoid item shop with real money by any means. just think: you can play nice game with this money!

Tazlor,

To be very honest I never played game rising lvl cap 3 times in 1 year & since now will never do. Sorry to be ignorant, but just tell me please which game doing the same?

Beside GW account & WoW account as well as any other game account can be hacked but not for gear as nooby RoM but for items, money or just for to play / farm with good char.

and in GW you still need to get gear, only sadly for you not with real money or 200 hours of farming.