Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning: Account Entitlements Detailed

2»

Comments

• EdMooNEdMooN Member Posts: 3

Developers are in business of making money.

Therefore they spend more time figuring out how to make more money rather than how to make a game better ((with a moto: How to make most amount of money with least amount of work)).

That is why they do not try to make a game better; extra work, not good.

• DigmDigm Member UncommonPosts: 21

Originally posted by Fact

So levelling in WAR is really that tedious that they expect that people will pay $10 per level.

Way to say that your game is fun to play!

Actually, leveling in WAR is relatively easy. It's getting RR that's the somewhat difficult part in T4.

• Smallpox1Smallpox1 Member Posts: 28

Originally posted by Fact

So levelling in WAR is really that tedious that they expect that people will pay $10 per level.

Way to say that your game is fun to play!

Its not $10 per level. You can only buy it once - its one level.

Originally posted by Dregger

F2P warning. If they would give a part to charity I'd be more inclined to buy than just filling EA's coffer...

One item is the snotling heralds that give 3% movement increase. Even though they're more for vanity it's still disrespectful to the long-time subscribers not letting them have access to the full game anymore.

Oh well. When 40K releases I fear war will die so maybe they want to milk the cow so to speak...

while I too cannot wait for WH40k it is years away from being released.

Originally posted by Thalarius

They must be getting desperate with the recent losses of subscribers majority of them casual PVE and PVP and leaving the hard core pvp players there playing.

My guild that was playing with on WAR voted to remove thier entire membership of 500 players many of them hard core pvp players from WAR due to lot of pvp players being caught using exploits and cheats to get ahead in the game during RVR battles.  (both Order and Destro)

Am glad I quit WAR months ago. 

This cash shop idea is a desperate plea by Mythic to keep the servers open. Seems devs refuses to learn from thier mistakes, or see that pvp players have a tendency of cheating and using exploits to get ahead.

The cheating and exploits that pvp players uses give a very bad reputation and gives the impression that everyone that pvp's is a cheater and exploiter.  (which may explain why Bioware (SWTOR) has been leaning at least from reading the forums more to PVE Storyline and making RVR optional to totally seperate from the main storyline). 

There havent been any recent losses of subscribers; actually overall theres been a bit of an increase. My server has had quite a few old players resub which was nice to see.

That I am aware of there isnt any cheating going on in pvp / rvr. When you get beaten in an equal numbers fight its because the other side are better players not because they cheated :)

• someforumguysomeforumguy Member RarePosts: 4,088

You can buy a level? LOL

• senti02senti02 Member UncommonPosts: 96

players actually buying it,when i told the guild about this they get crazy and buy it :D

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by elocke

A move which would be a good idea I think.  The game is very casual and is great for quick sessions of pvp.

Agreed; I've been playing on a trial account since last November in just this way, and would love to venture a bit further afield with the option of free to play.  I like the hybrid models offered by Turbine and keep hoping EA will follow suit.

• jayartejayarte Member UncommonPosts: 450

Originally posted by elocke

A move which would be a good idea I think.  The game is very casual and is great for quick sessions of pvp.

Agreed; I've been playing on a trial account since last November in just this way, and would love to venture a bit further afield with the option of free to play.  I like the hybrid models offered by Turbine and keep hoping EA will follow suit.

*sigh* really sorry for double post.  As you can see, I messed up with format of first, and, although I keep trying to cancel post, so far it hasn't gone anywhere.