Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's going on?

WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

So here we are two weeks from the supossed launch and I have not seen a commercial, a magazine add, web banners, zilch. If you were about to launch a game that was how many years in the making don't you think there would be some kind of hype two weeks before going live? SOE, what in the world is going on? Why is there absolutely nothing being said about this game?

Comments

• mmogawdmmogawd Member Posts: 732

Just curious, but where did you get this supposed launch date?

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

ya i see december and frankly that aint gonna happen either

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

According to an earlier post on here, it will be out after x-mas but you would expect the hype engine to have started.  At this point I'm dropping it from my "favorite games" list.  If something happens, I'm sure it will pop up in the general news.

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

Sorry, brain fart. December 12, not Nov 12. Regardless, where is all the pre-order hype? Hell, they haven/t ever updated their website in months.

• DevilXaphanDevilXaphan Member UncommonPosts: 1,144

This is Sony, when have they ever hyped there games?

• WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495

All the Everquests, Star Wars Galaxies. Hell you couldn't load a game website without some banner add shoving a pre-order ultimate super godness box set down your throat. It's just the games that someone else develops and SOE later purchases in order to ruin that they don't hype.

• HathiHathi Member Posts: 236

SOE did the same thing with DCUO. That release date is so bogus i can't imagine what they are doing with this game

Finally - Best site for Chuck Norris
    http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

• TuchakaTuchaka Member UncommonPosts: 468

yep the lack of support and info just tells me the 'real' release date is way off