Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a gameplay guide to Kunlun Online? I have it =)

Kunlun Online Guide             October 28, 2010

Version 1.0 (beta)            By NeutralStaff

This guide is copyrighted 2010

Table of Contents

Charaters Creation Guide

Charater Skills Guide

Charater Attributes Guide

Charater Elements Guide

Gear Guide

The Gear Enhancing Guide

The Gear Plusing Guide

The synthyising Guide

Adding Element to gear

When done downloading game and Installing and Updating You will see a charater creation screen. I will tell you about the Classes as of now there is 4

Shindian,Bodhi,Houyi, and Taibai. Now i will tell you about the classes and the skills and what those skills mean. First a bit about the Attibutes.

Atributes: Strength,Agility,Gen'gu,Fairyism,Soul

Strength Increases Close Range Damage and Health or Hp

Agility Increases Ranged Damage and Physical Defence

Gen'gu Increases Health and Health Recovery Rate

Fairyism Increases Theurgy Damage and Theurgy Defence

Soul Increases Mana and Mana Recovery Rate

Class: Shindian  Skill Styles: Divina Combat and Ginsen

Divina: Is a style mean't to kill Monsters or a Grinder Style later skills allow Gathering of Monsters. When usig all Divina Best way to set Attributes is either all Strength or Half Strength and Half Agility.

Grinding: High   Pvp: Medium  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low Debuff Support: Low Secondary Attacker: Medium

Combat: Is a style mean't for pvp or Pking (Player Killing) As you increase levels better Gear improves Pvp When using all Combat best way to set attributes is either all Strength or Half Strenth and half Fairyism

Grinding: Low  Pvp: High  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low Debuff Support: Low Secondary Attacker: High

Ginsen: Is a style mean't for Tanking or Boss Killing This style is a good defence vs Pker Later Skills make damage reflect back to attacker higher the attack more the damage.When using all Gensin best way to set attributes is Either all Agility or all Fairyism.

Grinding: Medium  Pvp: Medium  Tank: High  Healing Support: Medium (Self Only)  Buff Support: Medium (Self Only)  Debuff Support: Low Secondary Attacker: Low

Class: Bodhi  Skills Styles: Soul Command and Salvation

Soul: Is a style meant to debuff mainly good in boss fights.

When using all Soul best way to set attributes is all Fairyism.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: High  Secondary Attacker: High

Command: Is a style meant for Bodhi with high attack has no good uses. When using all Command best way to set attributes is all Strength

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low Debuff Support: Low Secondary Attacker: Medium

Salvation: Is a style mean't to support Tanks in battle Best of the Bodhi styles. When using all Salvation best way to set attributes is all Fairyism.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: High  Buff Support: Medium  Debuff Support: Low  Secondary Attacker: Low

Class: Houyi  Skills Styles: Archer Raider and Hunter

Archer: Is a style mean't for Secondary Attacker some Pvp at higher lvls skill have great debuffs. When using All Archer best way to set attributes is all Agility.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Medium  Tank: Medium  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: Medium  Secondary Attacker: High

Raider Is a style that is the Pvper of the Houyi but great aginst bosses. Higher level can go Invisable great for Pvp. When using All Raider best way to set attribute is all Agility.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: High  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: High  Secondary Attacker: High

Hunter Is a style that is most useless of Houyi good for only running fast. When using all Hunter best way to set attributes is all Agility.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: Medium   Secondary Attacker: Low

Class: Taibai  Skill Styles: Fire Water and Spirit

Fire is a style meant for strong Theurgy Attacks. When using All Fire style best way to set atrributes is all Fairyism.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: Low Secondary Attack: Medium

Water is a style meant for Slowing and Stuning players. When using all Water best way to set attributes is all Fairyism.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Low  Tank: Low  Healing Support: Low  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: High  Secondary Attacker: Low

Spirit is a style meant for fighting using a summoned pet. When using all Spirit best way to set attributes is all Fairyism.

Grinding: Low  Pvp: Medium  Tank: Medium  Healing Support: Medium (Self Only)  Buff Support: Low  Debuff Support: Low  Secondary Attacker: Medium

===Pause==  Realize this guide is not finished and i will be making ajustments as i go along =)

That is the Neutral Way.

Comments

• kunlunboy99kunlunboy99 Member Posts: 1

How can I register Kun Lun online game if I can not log into that site? Please tell me why?

I want to play it so much ! But my account that was created can not not play it? Can you create for me one friend ? Thanks !

• connie8890connie8890 Member Posts: 7
    Originally posted by kunlunboy99

How can I register Kun Lun online game if I can not log into that site? Please tell me why?

I want to play it so much ! But my account that was created can not not play it? Can you create for me one friend ? Thanks !

Sorry but KunLun Online has been shut down, has been for quite some time now. You can't even go to SmartCell's page anymore.