It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I've recently heard alot of praise for this game and have gotten interested in it. It kind of slipped under the radar in the flood of mmo's being released, but now that I've read a bit about it the game sounds very interesting. I'm thinking of downloading the free trial but I had a few quick questions:
1. Are you allowed only a single character? I thought I had read that, and the design of the game sounds like it encourages that.
2. I've heard that you can learn pretty much any skill, but that some of the magic skills are mutually exclusive (fire and water magic or some such). Is there a way to undo your choice if you don't like it on these?
3. Are there any 'pet' skills or spells, to summon animals or undead or something to fight for you?
4. How does the whole alignment system work? If I'm an 'evil' human can I hang around in the orc racial city, or am I just like an outcast from my own people? Is there a penalty for having opposing races in the same guild, like humans and orcs?
5. I've read a little about the stealth system. If I'm sneaky enough, could I slip into say an enemy guild's city, and vandalize something, or assassinate a lone target?