Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

yay, new family member ^_^

ShinamiShinami Member UncommonPosts: 825

Our new cat :) 

http://www.smashmybrain.com/screenshots/newcat.JPG

Our old cat lived for 18 years, and then died...it was really sad and had a lot of memories. We don't have a name for her, but we found her at the animal shelter. We had her spayed and treated. She is playful! made me laugh.  Of course, she stormed in and stole a bed in the only room in the house I don't allow pets in. We are waiting for her fur and claws to regrow. Its gotten quite cold up here.

Comments

• SevenwindSevenwind Member UncommonPosts: 2,188

Wow 18yrs is a long time! Mine is 12-13 and showing age. Congrats on the new cat. Hope you have another good 18 yrs with new one. Cats are great.

.. .... .- - . - .-. --- .-.. .-.. ... .-- .... --- .-. . .--. --- .-. - .-.-.-

--------------------------------------------------------
    Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate.

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

Originally posted by Sevenwind

Wow 18yrs is a long time! Mine is 12-13 and showing age. Congrats on the new cat. Hope you have another good 18 yrs with new one. Cats are great.

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981