Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super secret code to get real support from phone tech support

2»

Comments

• TxBuckeyeTxBuckeye Member Posts: 8

you don't need to worry about who I am

Originally posted by Zindaihas

Originally posted by TxBuckeye

Her computer gets touched plenty and I can assure you it will never be touched by you

You must be ^liscious' super secret tech support guy.

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

you don't need to worry about who I am

Her computer gets touched plenty and I can assure you it will never be touched by you

You must be ^liscious' super secret tech support guy.

No, you're wrong there schoolboy.  It's my job to know who everyone on this board is and exactly what it is they are doing.  Just think of me as an extension of the government. image

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by deviliscious

Originally posted by Illius

Boooo... Booooo I say.

BOOO!

Well you'll see when you get around to fixing whatever you've deemed broken. image

Yes I do deem things broken when nothing else tells me they are. LMAO! image

You.. you " recommended" installer. I would be soo freaked out to click that instead of advanced user. The HORROR!!image

I only want  my computer to do what I allow it to do, and will not even allow anyone else to touch it. LMAO!

Auto update features terrify me.

So.. nobody else touches the computer?... not even me?

I don't know what's been going on here.. but NO ONE touches my computer. I built this baby. It is special to me. I do not want it contaminated with man germs. The thought of a man even breathing on it would ruin it.  You keep your man germs away from my equipment! image

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

I don't know what's been going on here.. but NO ONE touches my computer. I built this baby. It is special to me. I do not want it contaminated with man germs. The thought of a man even breathing on it would ruin it.  You keep your man germs away from my equipment! image

You sound like Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap.  He didn't want anyone touching his quitars.  Here's the scene, but it's very poor quality.  However, here's the dialogue crystal clear without the video.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

You sound like Nigel Tufnel of Spinal Tap.  He didn't want anyone touching his quitars.  Here's the scene, but it's very poor quality.  However, here's the dialogue crystal clear without the video.

Yes, LOL! That is exactly how I feel about my computer! LMAO image