Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Super secret code to get real support from phone tech support

GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams

Comments

• DalmontDalmont Member UncommonPosts: 272

If only that was true...

...btw is the girl single? :P

• NeikenNeiken Member Posts: 254

Not anymore! =D

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by Neiken

Not anymore! =D

DAMN IT!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• TheHatterTheHatter Member Posts: 2,547

lmfao

I honestly don't know how many times I've been on the phone with my ISP. A few times I ended up telling them what they needed to do. 

• HYPERI0NHYPERI0N Member Posts: 3,515

very good read. In pain right now which is why i love such stuff a it helps to brighten my day so thank you image

Another great example of Moore's Law. Give people access to that much space (developers and users alike) and they'll find uses for it that you can never imagine. "640K ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates 1981

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by TheHatter

lmfao

I honestly don't know how many times I've been on the phone with my ISP. A few times I ended up telling them what they needed to do. 

haha, I know that feeling mate

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• devilisciousdeviliscious Member UncommonPosts: 4,359

Am I the only one here with the cell number of a tech from their ISP? He was fixing the outage at like 3 am, I told him he could call regardless of what time he got it up and running again and  he gave it to me whenever I have problems he told me just to call him and he would check into it! LOLimage

So is that a super secret  help number?

Originally posted by HYPERI0N

very good read. In pain right now which is why i love such stuff a it helps to brighten my day so thank you image

I hope you get to feeling better soon. image

Originally posted by deviliscious

Am I the only one here with the cell number of a tech from their ISP? He was fixing the outage at like 3 am, I told him he could call regardless of what time he got it up and running again and  he gave it to me whenever I have problems he told me just to call him and he would check into it! LOLimage

That's because he's a guy and you have boobs.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Originally posted by Illius

It takes more than boobs to make a sexy lady.

Wow!  Who else besides me could make something so shallow sound so profound?

I ask you...no one!

Originally posted by Zindaihas

I ask you...no one!

what could be more profound then this?

I ask you...no one!

what could be more profound then this?

It doesn't matter why I have a 24 hour ISP tech guy super secret code to get real  support.. It just matters that I do. Fear tha boobs  they will make you all man slaves! Bust out your loin cloths boys, you are all doomed.  Mwauahahahaha!!image

Slave to the boobs... doesn't sound all that bad....

imageimageimageBow down to your new Boob Overlords!!imageimageimage

You will obey our commands!image

I oftened wondered how women can walk around all day without constantly fondling themselves.  I know I would if I were a woman.

How low do you want me to bow?

Btw, have you given your breasts names?

I think it's safe to say this thread has been thoroughly hijacked.

I oftened wondered how women can walk around all day without constantly fondling themselves.  I know I would if I were a woman.

I will take full responsibility for the hijacking.  You're welcome.

Hey deviliscious you ever gonna reply to my Powergirl comment I sent you?

I will take full responsibility for the hijacking.  You're welcome.

Hey deviliscious you ever gonna reply to my Powergirl comment I sent you?

HUH? Are you trying to tell me I do not check my mail enough? LOL

I just checked - nothing there. * confused*

There's more than one way to get a hold of you ya know....

There's more than one way to get a hold of you ya know....

I have had some odd security issues with that lately so I have it all under lockdown until I have time to mess with making sure it is secure before I use it. LOL

ATM I have all messenger services disabled. It was turning on by itself, so I have it blocked with my firewall atm. I don;t want anything on my computer operating without my permission. yes, I know I am a control freak. image

I think it was an update that did it, but until I figure out how to shred whatever part they added that made it come on by itself, I am not going to use it. LOL

Boooo... Booooo I say.

BOOO!

Well you'll see when you get around to fixing whatever you've deemed broken. image

Boooo... Booooo I say.

BOOO!

Well you'll see when you get around to fixing whatever you've deemed broken. image

Yes I do deem things broken when nothing else tells me they are. LMAO! image

You.. you " recommended" installer. I would be soo freaked out to click that instead of advanced user. The HORROR!!image

I only want  my computer to do what I allow it to do, and will not even allow anyone else to touch it. LMAO!

Auto update features terrify me.

Boooo... Booooo I say.

BOOO!

Yes I do deem things broken when nothing else tells me they are. LMAO! image

You.. you " recommended" installer. I would be soo freaked out to click that instead of advanced user. The HORROR!!image

I only want  my computer to do what I allow it to do, and will not even allow anyone else to touch it. LMAO!

Auto update features terrify me.

So.. nobody else touches the computer?... not even me?

• TxBuckeyeTxBuckeye Member Posts: 8

Her computer gets touched plenty and I can assure you it will never be touched by you

• TxBuckeyeTxBuckeye Member Posts: 8

x

Originally posted by TxBuckeye

Her computer gets touched plenty and I can assure you it will never be touched by you

You must be ^liscious' super secret tech support guy.