Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is NOT dead, and deserves another look.

trighaptrighap Member Posts: 2

Howdy all;

This is my first time posting on MMOrpg.com, so it comes out clear and helpful to the general public.

I have been playing on N.E.O. for about two months now, and joined my first guild ever with this game.  It has drawn me in far more successfully than most of the F2P MMOs I have tried over the last three years.  As such, I wanted to post a little something hopefully drawing a few more people into trying this game.

Reasons for liking it includes; very friendly people; so far a MINIMAL amount of PKing (it can happen, but it doesn't seem to rule the game, and I believe the administrators are working on making PK an optional feature); a crafting system that is rather extensive and VERY important for whether you succeed or not in the game; and so far a large game world, which they state they are still expanding.

Reasons for not liking it includes a poorly ranked dungeons, which requires players vastly higher than the stated levels, to be able to complete (which means no experience by completing it); and the biggie, it's almost deserted (rough estimate is something like 500 people playing on the OMG server, might be more on other servers.

Of course, the big problem of being empty can be helped by getting more people to try the game out.  Hence this post.  If you are looking for a game to play that is F2P and is NOT a PK zone, this game may very well carve a niche for itself in your heart.  Especially if you're a crafter type person, as this crafting is certainly a bit better than most F2P I have tried.   Give it a shot, I think quite a few of you would enjoy it.

Trighap

Comments

• centkincentkin Member RarePosts: 1,527

I would still be playing NEO if it were still up on OgPlanet.  Unfortunately I spent enough time to get to where I could make level 66 fairstones and level 60 armors and all of the effort it took to get to that point and I couldnt bear to REspend that amount of time on a different neo server.

IF OMG had a player move from the OGplanet servers, sure -- but starting from 0 I just cant get myself to do.

At any rate it is a good game -- it just isnt horribly replayable, but how many MMOs are?  Where if your character were wiped, it would be oh well -- lets just start again -- and it would be as fun as the first time?