Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So after being let down, What will you play until this game recieves its polish?

2»

Comments

• Vagrant_ZeroVagrant_Zero Member Posts: 1,190

Originally posted by slidelux
    you kids are silly. I wasn't let down at all. I will continue to play FFXIV whilst the bandwagon jumpers return when the game meets their superficial level of playability.

Good for you. I wish my expectations were so low.

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

Originally posted by Exavus

I figure i'll give this a year , they MIGHT hop on their asses and fix it up before the ps3 release but that's just wishful thinking. What are you guys playing? I'm subscribed to wow but that's bland as ever. can't go back to EQ2 that's just done with... Hmm. I'm at a loss of any MMO to fit into.

I can't use the phrase "until it is polished" because they lost their chance with me.I bought pretty much everything Sqaure has sold and and i won't be buying any more in the near future if ever.Even the father of JPN gaming,Capcom says their industry is 5 years behind the rest of the world.

In saying that,i was blown away that FFXI offered more than technology it offered thinking and a well constructed game.FFXIV is not jus ta recent sloppy effort by Square,they have been on this road for awhile now,and the road has run out.

I am playing Eq2 for now,i may get bored of it before too long,nothing really changes i nthe game,just more xpacs adding more maps is about all SOE can think of,no better than Blizzard and their Raid instances.SO i wait until a new game comes about that will allow me to move on past my old faves like EQ2 and FFXI.I know one thing for sure,i am no longer spending money until i see a games effort first hand,either closed or open beta or a free trial,no up front BLIND spending for me.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Home15Home15 Member Posts: 203

The reason why FF11 was beter (in my opinion) was that it was based on Final fantasy tactics.

Dragoons, dark knight, red mage, white mage, bard, ninja, etc where all exiting classes to play.

Where you have FF14 most of its classes are filled with trade classes and boring unthrilling motone lame classes.

Nothing apeals to me in this game..

1. boring unnintresting classes

2. 1 quest giver behind a counter, think dailies in wow yet very less of it and a cd of 36 hours.

3. Bland landscapes

4. Rediculous hard and slow tradeskill grinding.

5. No content resulting in griding same mobs to no end, and no it doesnt make the game for hardcore it just means there is no content.

6. The sluggish UI interface.

7. Useless NPC in the city that dont offer any quests, go back to the counterguy nimwit!

8. SE should have stopped making FF-games, stop milking the francise and making it worse and horible!