Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NeoCron 2.2: Free2Play - Need an Account?

VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

Ok, I see allot people wanting to join the game but get stuck when trying to create an account... that is because Click2Play acct sign-up is offline and not allowing ppl to make new account. BUT if you already have an account, it is possible to make a NC account.

There's not much I can do but you can contact me via a PM or Message and I will try to make an account for you. Just give me the Log-In name you would like me to use.

It's free 2 play and its an awesome game... lovely player housing and vehicles and creatures... love the crafting system and in-game forums. Selling stuff is easy.

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

Comments

• VadenVaden Member UncommonPosts: 145

I've helped setup 3 accounts so far. If you need one b/c you're having a problem reg'ing then hit me with a PM.

I'll make 10 F2P dummy accounts soon and let people pick those out

Games I've Played: SilkRoad, Flyff, NeoCron, PlanetSide, Rapplez, UpshiftRacer, Drift City, TB, Kwonho, ArchLord, AoA, Exteel, WolfTeam, Shaiyan, WoKF, FFXIV, STO, KoTR, ESO, Defiance, Mabinogi

Games I'm Playing: Warframe/STO

Games I'm Pondering: The Secret World

• docluedemandocluedeman Member UncommonPosts: 11

PM sent

• deviandevian Member Posts: 62
    Send you a PM
  • Radar11xRadar11x Member UncommonPosts: 118

Isn't this game still pay to play?

• Konner920Konner920 Member UncommonPosts: 295

Don't you mean Click2pay?

This game isn't free, Nor does it say anywhere that it is. theres a free TRIAL.

But it's not free 2 play.

• TimmeyhTimmeyh Member Posts: 166

PM sent

• fatenabu1fatenabu1 Member Posts: 381

I have always been interestedin this game and curious how the free to play works etc.. so if you want to send me a PM with account info it might be fun..

Dustin

• ivz6tn0ojivz6tn0oj Member Posts: 1

I really would be pleased :)

• StrafingmirStrafingmir Member Posts: 24

Looks like he hasn't been on in awhile. Really unfortunate. I would really like an account if anyone is capable of making me one.

• korvixkorvix Member Posts: 477

I could use an account. Can make it any user / pass just shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

• Tomislucky7Tomislucky7 Member UncommonPosts: 31

i'll take an account! :D

• doggwadoggwa Member UncommonPosts: 1

I used to play this game about 5-6 years ago.  Is it still running?  If so, I would like an account if someone is able to throw me one.  Kinda miss the environment.

Thanks!

• supavinzsupavinz Member UncommonPosts: 15
    i got an account working but i dunno how to create a new one ...
  • ssnautilusssnautilus Member Posts: 373

I'll appreciate an account.

Many thanks. :)

• sirrriussirrrius Member Posts: 8

I could use an account , sounds google to play :)

• shohenshohen Member UncommonPosts: 61

I would like an account if this is still being offered. had an account years ago, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore :(

• 4l13n4l13n Member Posts: 9

I would appreciate if someone could make me an account too.

The trial registration is sort of scary with this outdated https and clicktopay thing....

• hoppalovhoppalov Member Posts: 1

i would like to  have an account  if you can create another one please

thanks .

• xReikenxxReikenx Member Posts: 2

I would love an account. I was just a wee kid when I started playing this but couldn't really keep up with the sub sooo I had to stop.

I went back poking around and found out that they were having issues creating new accounts so I went on a search through the internets! Stumbled upon this thread and now I'm hoping to get an account. If this works I might be bringing a friend or two along with me. It sure sounds like Neocron could use the support.

• Ir1shguyIr1shguy Member UncommonPosts: 84

I wouldnt mind an account please

• bubba36bubba36 Member Posts: 1

I loved NC 1, left and came back to NC 2 to  find an ever dwindling community of diehards , so my daughter and I still gave it hell, she loves NEOCRON !!! she keeps buggung me now to get it to run on my new pc, but now i can't create an account!!! DOH!!! some one please help me !! Email me at [email protected] if you know how i can start an NEOCRON @ game account, please. Oh an as fer player base less means I live a little longer muahahahahah.  CHARS: Memmo NC 2, Lt.Riley UK&USA Rangers NC 1. and too many others to remember. And hell my daughter is 18 now, I'll even trade her for an NC2 account!!!   Also [email protected],  help a fellow VIDEOT  play NC once again!!!!

• docluedemandocluedeman Member UncommonPosts: 11

I would like an account as well please.

[email protected]