Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ZigZagsZigZags Modesto, CAPosts: 329Member Uncommon

Probably the most used database (my opinion) has recently allowed players to make an account on their website and host the items they can make or have to sell. Now when players are researching recipes or items, if you have the item or can make it, your name, server and whether you're online or not will show up. 

I've been using it for a few days now and already made over a half million Gil from people sending me what seemed to be random /tell, but they were getting my name from the new Player Bazaar setup from that site.

Like many of you, I was/am frustrated at not having an AH, however, the player run economy has its perks. I get to name prices, not just the last 10 sold items will dictate value and it forces players to socialize more. 

Try it out. If you're having trouble selling items this just may be your ticket to becoming a Gillionaire!

Now: Skyrim
Later: ?
Played: M59, UO, EQ, Runescape, DAOC, SB, EQ2, WoW, EVE, Darkfall, AoC, FFXI, FFXIV, WAR, SWTOR