Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any news about the game being bought?

RogueSevenRogueSeven Member Posts: 321

Seriously though, any news on the game getting bought? i really thought this was one of the best games to come out, it had its down sides but the development team were taking it in the right direction (patch 1.4.1 was awesome)

in the meantime what is everyone who enjoyed this game playing now? i find it hard to find a replacement, ive been playing some COD4 here and there, but there arent any games that i think would really capture the same time of gameplay

really hoping epic might actually pick this one up an make it a big time game.

Comments

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

I played a little Global Agenda.  It's...alright.  No where near as good as APB thought in terms of shooter fun. 

Most of the guys in my guild started playing Age of Conan so I joined them and so far am having a good time.

• VercinVercin Member UncommonPosts: 353

Originally posted by RogueSeven

Seriously though, any news on the game getting bought? i really thought this was one of the best games to come out, it had its down sides but the development team were taking it in the right direction (patch 1.4.1 was awesome)

in the meantime what is everyone who enjoyed this game playing now? i find it hard to find a replacement, ive been playing some COD4 here and there, but there arent any games that i think would really capture the same time of gameplay

Whats with the posts lately with misleading titles.

LADY EATS OWN FACE.....NO REALLY LADY EATS OWN FACE!!!

Seriosuly though, to quote you, don't post things like this so people click on them and its not even remotely true.

I swear its getting like CNN around here.

The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

• SnarlingWolfSnarlingWolf Member Posts: 2,697

Originally posted by Vercin

Originally posted by RogueSeven

Whats with the posts lately with misleading titles.

LADY EATS OWN FACE.....NO REALLY LADY EATS OWN FACE!!!

Seriosuly though, to quote you, don't post things like this so people click on them and its not even remotely true.

I agree with this guy, posts like this are just obnoxious and unlikely to get you any of the information you are looking for. Clearly if you have to make a fake title then what you have to say isn't worth reading.

• SeeroSeero Member UncommonPosts: 72

Misleading titles are lame, but I agree that APB was really hitting its stride when it was taken away =(  I, too, hope someone picks this game up. There is no substitute.