Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• NivezNivez Member Posts: 93

Would love a buddy key if anyone has a spare. Thank you in advance!

• Ragnarok33Ragnarok33 Member Posts: 4

anyone still have a buddy key?  would like to try it out again since it seems alot changed since Beta

• feiritedfeirited Member Posts: 57

It woulb be great if someone could send me buddy key=). I dont want to buy game without testing it... And dont say this game sux... i believe that when i play it my self... but thnx anyway if someone can send =)

• Capthowdy22Capthowdy22 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Would love a shot at this game if anyone has a buddy key left thanks  email is [email protected]

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232

Would love a buddy key, played in beta and it was really bad.  I enjoyed FFX! alot and had hopes for this game and was wanting a key to see how much the game has changed since its release state.  Thanks

• HrothaHrotha Member UncommonPosts: 821

Anythig new announced to FF XIV or why you Guys wanna try the mess? ;-)

Must be boredom heh

• The_DhampirThe_Dhampir Member UncommonPosts: 62

I would like a buddy key for FFXIV. I'm fighting between going back to FFXI or moving to FFXIV. I was in the open and closed JP betas.  Ended up canceling my CE pre-order the day before release after open beta. Since it would cost $45 to just catch up on expansions(plus most of my friends list seem to hate what abyssea has done to the game), i'm thinking of going with FFXIV for $40.

In short, a buddy key would be very appreciated. Please PM.

• volttvoltt Member UncommonPosts: 432

Hey my buddy lent me his CD im all loaded updated ready to play, just need buddy key( friiend gave his out already). Anyone who has one they dont need i would be very thankfull. Big ffxi fan. Ty

• LummLumm Member UncommonPosts: 134

Would love a buddy key alos if anyone kind enough out there has one. Huge Ffxi fan, played for years, would really love to get into this one and join the community. Thanks!

• SeleneeSelenee Member UncommonPosts: 6

I would love to have a buddy key :D

• Dwarfman420Dwarfman420 Member Posts: 207

Would love to try if anyone wants to be my buddy an give me a buddy key ;)

• UnseenfuryUnseenfury Member UncommonPosts: 3

i would like to try that game email me a buddy key please at  [email protected]

Thanks a lot.

• okorokor Member Posts: 103

Are people still giving out buddy keys? If so, I would love to receive a US buddy key :D Thanks in advance!

• CammyCammy Member Posts: 864

I would also love a buddy key (US) - please PM me if you wouldn't mind :)

Appreciate it!

• derathiderathi Member Posts: 1

Looking for buddy key aswell if anyone still have some left, pm me.

TY!

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

Looking for buddy keys plsss~~

Just wanna try it out n see if its been improved nicely n stuff :o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• S1rnemS1rnem Member UncommonPosts: 11

I'd also be interested in a buddy key if anyone has one to spare. Thanks in advance.

• colol1122colol1122 Member Posts: 3

Hello, i am absolutly desperate to play this game!

Please, please if you have a spare key send it to [email protected]

Thank you in advance!

• xxCHANCExxxxCHANCExx Member Posts: 2

So I guess there's no more buddy keys left I'm guessing :P lol

• CirrussCirruss Member Posts: 3

is anyone still giving keys (US) away? would like one! :D.

• DecadentiaDecadentia Member Posts: 464

I'd very much like one myself, it would be appreciated if someone could find the time to send me one.

• grunt187grunt187 Member CommonPosts: 956

Pleaseimage

The following statement is false
    The previous statement is true

• EvilGam1ngEvilGam1ng Member Posts: 8

i was a closed beta tester and the game was amazing i almost bought it the other day but $50 seems alot id like to a buddy pass please to see if im really willing to dump that kind of cash into a game i might not play (like final fantasy XI i bought it did the trial and that was it i quite not long after)

• hail2dathiefhail2dathief Member UncommonPosts: 232

I would love a buddy key as well, this is my second attempt :( help a brother out plz.

• PeteRepetePeteRepete Member Posts: 5

Hey, if anyone has a spare key I would appreciate it if they were willing to send me it.

Thanks in Advance

This discussion has been closed.