Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• akhliberakhliber Member Posts: 5

Hey guys, I would really love to try this game before buying it.  Could anyone help me out with a spare buddy key please?

[email protected]

thanks so much, it's much appreciated!  :)

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364

as Ex FFXI player would love to try the game too :D

oh andlol @ all 1 post 2 post users asking for buddy keys

• ctcc42ctcc42 Member Posts: 3

Originally posted by Skuall

Hmm I dont think I've posted before.... Any chance of a buddy key?  ^.^ 

Edit: Gah, post count 3? How long ago was that? I wonder what i was talking about. Would still love a budy key.

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

Lol at all 45 post users asking for buddy keys?

I'll take a buddy key.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• OrtisaiOrtisai Member Posts: 162

people should know by now that the CE people got a second retail copy of the game in the buddy code, ie its a free 30 day trial (plus the extra 30 if you register on time) and you DO NOT have to go buy a new game.

That being said, $20 for a final fantasy xiv key 

• akhliberakhliber Member Posts: 5

I fully understand you guys may not like giving keys to newcomers, but I just discovered this site and it seems to be the only gathering of kind souls offering these buddy keys up to anyone without trying to attack them with spam and money-making link attacks.  All my friends play WoW, but I've had an obsession with the FF series for a while now.  Playing XIII now in fact as well! 

If any of you would be kind enough to send me a buddy key, I would greatly appreciate it!  [email protected] or pm me, and thanks in advance! 

• XxKnivesxXXxKnivesxX Member UncommonPosts: 188

played ff11, loved it.. played ff14 beta, thought it was ok. want to give it another try before i purchase it, will appreciate a buddy key highly, thankyou :)

• KareedaKareeda Member Posts: 6

I used to play FFXI a lot and loved it, would love if someone could throw me a key, I wouldn't mind joining your server if your server is hurting for players either, just lemme know via PM  :D Thanks.

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

I know I'm not you buddy, but I would really appreciate a buddy key if anyone has one spare.

Many Thnx

• Znichols513Znichols513 Member Posts: 1

I definitely want to try this game out and would appreciate a buddy key if anyone has a spare

Thank you!

• ExyreExyre Member UncommonPosts: 136

Looking for a NA trial if anyone could a brother out! <3

• HadriellHadriell Member UncommonPosts: 11

Hey guys, loved FFXI! Can anyone give me a key please? Thanks!

• Ony1Ony1 Member Posts: 1

i woud love to play FF14 so plz give me a key so i can try it out im sure il love it :D

• cjdj34cjdj34 Member Posts: 12

I would really appreciate a trial key for this game. I lovd the previous FF MMO and I would like to try this out before I buy it.

my email is [email protected] or you can pm me.

• MaGicBushMaGicBush Member UncommonPosts: 689

If anyone is willing I would like to give the game a shot to make sure it works on my PC, and since people are saying this patch fixed the UI a bit. Thanks for any help!

--------------------

-Currently playing FFXIV, and BDO.

• SerenesSerenes Member UncommonPosts: 351

What does a buddy key look like? I have the game I have not used the code for my own account lol. I figure I should not hog my buddy key but I have nothing in my box that says buddy key.

• MaGicBushMaGicBush Member UncommonPosts: 689

Originally posted by Serenes

What does a buddy key look like? I have the game I have not used the code for my own account lol. I figure I should not hog my buddy key but I have nothing in my box that says buddy key.

I think you had to buy a Collectors edition to get one, I don't they came with the standard edition. But not sure what they look like, probably just a single piece of paper or something.

--------------------

-Currently playing FFXIV, and BDO.

• ZultaniZultani Member Posts: 2

If anyone would be willing to give me a buddy key, I'd be very thankful . :)

• TenshiNoYumeTenshiNoYume Member Posts: 31

Hey all,

I've got a pretty good track record for the acceptance of buddy keys, and then proceeding to buy the game and play it for at least a year! So, I'm willing to try  out Final Fantasy 14 and look forward to trialing it as I played XI with a passion! I would love an EU code. As a sign of good will, I also have won a spare rift VIP beta key and would be willing to give that in return.

[email protected]

Thanks

• OrdokaiOrdokai Member Posts: 35

Any EU buddy keys floating around ? Would appreciate the kindness.

image ! Share the love !  image

- Ordokai

• reef22reef22 Member UncommonPosts: 85

Hi everyone,

Would anyone be nice enough to share one of your NA buddy pass?  Please send me a PM with the pass.  Thank you very much!

• drakes821drakes821 Member UncommonPosts: 535

I am 90% sure I want to buy this game but would like to try it out first to make sure its not a waist of my money like so many other recent MMO's have been *cough* Mortal Online and Champions Online *cough*.

Please if you have an extra buddy key give it to me, if I do decide to buy the game I'll even give you my buddy key as a refund :)

• FurorFuror Member Posts: 374
    I got 2 ffxiv buddy keys both free 3odays o chaege $18 each I accept paypal
  • chris081888chris081888 Member UncommonPosts: 34

Originally posted by Furor

I got 2 ffxiv buddy keys both free 3odays o chaege $18 each I accept paypal

Don't you still have to buy the game after the 30 days? And isn't the game 15$ a month?

I'm sure there are people that want to play that will benifit you alot in game, but I think it's a little low and probably against the ToS to charge for the buddy keys.

Best Beta Tester EVER!

• KankanKankan Member UncommonPosts: 55

Im interested in recieving a buddy key. I kind of shy'd away from the game with all the negative feedback that came at its launch. After reading that they are making some changes I am again interested in checking it out. I played FF 11 for a year and have played many of the console rpgs and enjoy the games/story/cutscenes and music.  Send me mail via these forums if you have and are willing to part with a buddy key.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.