Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Share the love, share your buddy keys.

Comments

• VucinaVucina Member Posts: 42

I think it only comes with collector edition of the game.Don't worry, when my box finally arrives ill share it with you guys..

• MertzaSkertzMertzaSkertz Member UncommonPosts: 161

I know this game is getting a lot of flack, but this looks perfect for me. If I could get a buddy key, that would be amazing and I would love you forever.

• itsam3itsam3 Member Posts: 1

If anyone has a spare EU key i'd really appreciate it  :)

• vvvemmavvvvvvemmavvv Member UncommonPosts: 51

i'd love to try the game b4 buying it 50 bucks are a shitload of money here

• ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

is there anymore buddy keys to spare?

Id really love to try the game out:)

• EranuEranu Member Posts: 191

Lo guys - anyone have an EU key for his game? Its getting a lot of flack this game but id really like to see for myself before i buy.

Many thanks in anticipation

Greatness is difficult to appreciate from close up. The great mountain on the horizon is only the ground when you are standing on it.

• ECSitECSit Member Posts: 9

Wait how are you people downloading this game? There aren't any torrents up for a patched or unpatched version  and they don't offer a digital DL... :(

• john807072john807072 Member Posts: 3

If someone sends me a key I'll be your best friend! <3

US btw :)

• KostKost Member CommonPosts: 1,975

Originally posted by ECSit

Wait how are you people downloading this game? There aren't any torrents up for a patched or unpatched version

There certainly are, you might want to look a little harder.

I downloaded the retail US client by way of torrent two days ago, 1200kb/s the entire time, took about another 15 minutes following installation to patch up and I was good to go.

I can't provide you with a link (as that would be a violation of the forum code of conduct), but I can say with one hundred percent confidence that there are multiple torrents available to down the retail client from.

• ECSitECSit Member Posts: 9

Yo Kost sent you a PM... finding these is kinda difficult...

• wazzap2121wazzap2121 Member Posts: 154

Where does one dl the game even you didn't get a key from a friend with a disc?

• lordzelmanlordzelman Member Posts: 124

looking to buy, but want to try... email is [email protected] / msg on here to

• akhliberakhliber Member Posts: 5

Another buddy key request, hope you guys don't mind.  Got discs from a friend to try out, but would like a key hopefully by the end of today (Sunday) so that I can take advantage of the extended free trial period.

I am already playing WoW, so I'd REALLY like to try out this game a bit before buying it and jumping ship completely.  If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

e-mail me at:  [email protected]

• popalxpopalx Member UncommonPosts: 90

I would also like a buddy key. If anyone has any, I will appreciate it.

I'm a member of Coloholics Anonymous.

• pittelpittel Member UncommonPosts: 34

would like a buddy key if possible.

• InfalibleInfalible Member Posts: 204

I would very much appreciate a buddy key if there are any going spare.

http://www.themmoquest.com - MMO commentary from an overly angry brit. OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED!

• If anyone has a spare key i'd really appreciate it.Thank you :)

• travdotytravdoty Member UncommonPosts: 274

Looking for a buddy key, shoot one my way if you've got one =)

• MadAddictMadAddict Member UncommonPosts: 76

I'd like one too, PM me please

• RoadBlock68RoadBlock68 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Does anyone have a spare buddy key I can have?  I would like to try the game out first before buying it.  If you do have one please PM me.

Thank you

• ChelvieChelvie Member UncommonPosts: 29

disregard

• ravenhaloravenhalo Member UncommonPosts: 3

I'd like a buddy key. Curious what all the fuss is about.

• miichaelmiichael Member UncommonPosts: 174

still would love a key

I wanna buy this, but wanna test it out a little bit, yes I know the problems but wanna see if i can enjoy the parts the look interesting to me

• SwiftydpSwiftydp Member Posts: 1

I would like a buddy key, even willing to dish out a few bucks for one....send me a pm

• RoadBlock68RoadBlock68 Member UncommonPosts: 6

Still looking for a spare buddy key?  I am still interested in trying the game out before buying it.  If you do have one please PM me.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.