Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Missing Turbine Points?

StizzledStizzled Springfield, MOPosts: 1,264Member Uncommon

Since the official forums are still down, I guess i'll ask here. Anyone else missing points? Last night when I logged on I had 80 points, now today I have only 40. I also thought that we were all supposed to recieve retroactive points for being subscribed for however many months, and for the years we've been subscribed and so on.

Just curious if they decided against the retroactive points, or if they don't kick in till the 10th or what, and if anyone who logged in lastnight has less points today?

Update: I see now on the launcher that the missing points is a known issue, still curious about the retroactive points, or if that is also part of the incorrect balance issues.

Comments

• AndraxxAndraxx Toronto, ONPosts: 234Member Uncommon

I heard that the retroactive points for prior sub time is going to take 2-3 days to get everyone caught up. I got mine last night, but a few kinmates are still waiting on theirs.

I did lose some points overnight - rep deed points for my minstrel arrived, then vanished again. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

• Skooma2Skooma2 Glenview, ILPosts: 694Member Uncommon

Everyone's point count is off.  It is a known issue they are working on.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• Redline65Redline65 Cypress, TXPosts: 486Member

Yeah I had about 4750 last night and today I'm down to 4595. Guess they over-awarded some accidently.

• Luthor_XLuthor_X Campbellsville, KYPosts: 431Member

I'm still waiting... *grumble*

• LukainLukain WestmeadPosts: 593Member Common

Well I have had 2 lifetime accounts since Beta & loged in to find a MASSIVE 50 Points  :(

• AndraxxAndraxx Toronto, ONPosts: 234Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Lukain

Well I have had 2 lifetime accounts since Beta & loged in to find a MASSIVE 50 Points  :(

Loyalty reward points are still being awarded. Some people have them, some don't. They've said it can take a few days before everyone gets theirs. I got mine first night (along with about half of the other kin I checked with), another kinmate got his yesterday, and a couple others are still waiting.

The appearing - disappearing - reappearing points for rep deeds seems to be fixed now.